Oh, those darn things are so annoying. They really, really piss me off.
So don't type: stress, headache, blood clot, etc etc. My goodness!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 4th, 2004
Especially eHealthy
I know! I incredibly hate them! Since when did that crap start!
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
They are a lot better than those windows that pop up right in front of what youre reading. Not really pop up ads, but the other kind that are embedded in the page. I hate those even more!
|

Extremely eHealthy
Yeah, me too, but these ones still suck! Grrrrr!
|

Experienced User
Lol...They dont really bother me.!
|

Extremely eHealthy
Ive seen a couple people talking about it. But I still havent seen one. Lol sorry but I have to do it. I have a blood clot. Lol. Now I feel funny for saying that. Its just that when somebody types it, it makes a link, right?
|

Extremely eHealthy
I still dont see it... Why not?
|

replied September 5th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Blood clot isn't doing it anymore for some reason. But look in my first post on this thread. Headache, and stress are green and underlined (they will be here too)
then if you move the mouse over it a stupid advertisement comes up.
|

Extremely eHealthy
Lol it still looks normal to me. I wonder if it just doesnt work on my moms computer... Or I have something that blocks it? But I dont think I seen them at home on my computer either. I wonder why?
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
It doesn't always pick the same word. There was one post of angie's that "stress" was an ad, but when I looked at it later, the link was gone. So it only makes it an ad sometimes.
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...