Stress
headache
y whe ppl write something like that dose it get green and u can click on it?
I guess it didnt work for me. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad lol
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 2nd, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
???
|

Extremely eHealthy
I think what she means is that sometimes when people write things like headache and stress. They become linked to something, I dunno what cuz I didnt click. But I am assuming its another ehealth forum and it links it automatically.
|

Extremely eHealthy
No - like in the anxiety and manic attack thread. Chanda posts something about having an anxiety attack and it comes up green and linked to some relieveing stress website.

Maybe its just us?

What kind of internet do you run?
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
I bet I know! I bet the forum has a new type of advertising where the forum recognizes key words and makes the word a link to businesses who advertise with them. That way, he gets money, they get clients, and we don't have to look at popup ads! I have seen this on news sites.
|

Extremely eHealthy
And the computer genius strikes again.
|

replied September 3rd, 2004
Experienced User
O ok I get it know I should of asked erin Laughing lol ur great at things like that
|

User Profile
Community Volunteer
If you hover your mouse pointer over it it comes up with a sponsored link you can click on.

Talking of mouse pointers....
I'm going to make a new post Twisted Evil
|

Experienced User
Kia_breizzze
How can u do that
|

User Profile
Community Volunteer
What? Make a new post Wink
lol.

You mean hover your mouse pointer?

Umm I assume you have a mouse attached to your computer Question just move the pointer over the word underlined/green and leave it still for a few seconds and up comes a box with a sponsored link.
|

Experienced User
Stupid Me Lol.
O lol I thought u said ur gona make a new thing for the mouse like instead of the arrow bc i've seen that but I dont know how to do it
lol. Sorry I guess I need to read more carefully
|

User Profile
Community Volunteer
Lol teehee sorry,

i've got an arrow with a butterfly, that takes off every 30seconds or so, flies round the arrow and then lands back on the long bit (not the pointy bit)
errrrrrr can't remember where I got it from
do a search for mouse pointers.
My cursor flashes red blue and green and when my computer is busy the arrow goes red (no butterfly) with a red hour glass timer Rolling Eyes
|

Experienced User
O ok thanx
|

Experienced User
How about the top of the page when ur on the internet like wher it has stop,refresh,home, and things like that do u know how u ca change that
|

User Profile
Community Volunteer
Blah wibble urrrgh, somewhere in he deep dark recceses of my mind you have to go somewhere and click on change icon and select from whats available or if you have an icon designer program you can create your own.
Also if you use windows, there are different "themes" available I think they change some of your icons too.

For more detail, I guess you'll have to wait and see if erin, chanda or someone can help sorry.
|

Experienced User
Ok thanx any way
|
Must Read
Stress is a natural response to life. But when does stress begin to cause health problems? Basics on stress and the stress response here....
What are the most common signs of stress? To learn which symptoms of acute, episodic and chronic stress can develop into more serious problems, start here....
Stress can trigger chronic illness. Learn how doctors test for stress and what to expect during an office visit in this section on how to diagnose stress....