I hear people talk about them alot..What exactly happens when you have one?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 2nd, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Arrow
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Yeah, you get really stressed out and wired. Lots of people who have them complain of feeling like they are going to die at any second.
|

Especially eHealthy
Hey
I had an anxiety attack once. I had to go to the er. It was when I was with my ex-boyfriend and we were fighting and as soon as I left my chest got all tight. I couldn't breath and the world was closing in. The doc said I had an anxiety attack and they gave me some type of crappy meds! It was scary. I only had it once.

Footnote: see girls, why I can't be with josh. He makes me crazy~literally!
|

Experienced User
Wow..They sound so scary..!
|

Extremely eHealthy
Lmao chanda!
|

Especially eHealthy
Hey
What? Lol.
|

Extremely eHealthy
I had one once to, I didnt have to go to the hospital or nothing but I was so weak and I just fell to the ground and couldnt catch my breath, I was shaking so bad and I kept trying to talk but it sounded likie a bunch of gibberish
|

Extremely eHealthy
Ive had lots of anxiety attacks. It was around the time my parents were getting there divorce(at the beginning). And I got to the point were id get really dizzy and I couldnt breath at all. My heart felt like it was gonna explode because it was pumping so fast. My doc said I was having them really bad and put me on a heart monitor that I had to carry on me for 2 weeks. It sucked, but now they are better. They are very freaky though. I couldnt go to school the one day because I couldnt breath and I couldnt walk because I was so weak.
~heather ryan and mackenzie
|

Extremely eHealthy
I just found out something! Lol I have a phobia of not having water. If I dont have water I have a panic attack where I cant breath. Hehe my mom said that its a good phobia to have, although a strange one. I never had it before, I developed it from my pregnancy I think. I wonder if it will go away, I hate always carrying a bottle of water around with me. Wow I think its turning into obsessive compulsive. I freak when I dont have a bottle of water next to me at all times. If I dont, I make somebody buy me one, or demand that I stop at a bubbler to get a drink lol.
|
Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...