Medical Questions > Cancer > Lung Cancer Forum

Chest pains regular headaches my ribs hurt

I smoke, and I don't know if i've developed cancer or what....Tell me if these sypmtoms sound familiar....

Chest pains.....When I wake up from sleeping on my back
i do have regular headaches
my ribs hurt alson sometimes when I wake up....

If u culd please help me and let me know what u think.....

I know you're not doctors...I'm jus wanting to know if this sounds like something bad....

Thanks
amanda sue
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 28th, 2004
Amanda,

its hard to tell what you have, but having chest pains may mean many different things: heart disease, lung disease, chest wall disease, stomach or esophageal disease. So I would seek medical attention and let them figure it out.

Good luck
lf
|

replied March 27th, 2009
I dont know
I have the same problem & i'm 14 and i've also never smoked a cigerette in my life & i have no clue what it is
i'm really scared too

i just dont want it to be something bad
|

replied November 1st, 2009
im scared too
im 22 and also have regular chest pains on the right hand side, i smoked for around 7 years and im really scared to go get it checked out. also my hair seems to be falling out aswel Sad feel like i have no one to turn to
|

replied April 15th, 2012
I have injuries to neck and back and have fibromyalgia. I have smoked marijuana for pain for nearly 8years. I constantly find something to be concerned about because I suffer so many symptoms. I have been concerned about almost every type of cancer, diabetes, ms, als, parkinsons, etc. Still for the past month I have had increased shoulder pain and I do have some symptoms of a smoker (dry throut, weezing) and immedietly was concerned about lung cancer again. When I really think about it I think what I suffer from is obssesive anxiety that is instigated by my fibro but heck that doesn't stop me. However after reading from this cite I realize i am not alone in that...
|
Must Read
How can you tell if a headache is serious, or not? What types of headaches are there? Get started learning the facts about headache here....
Do you know when to seek help for headache symptoms? Learn more about symptoms of the four different types of headaches...and when to go to a doctor here....
Headaches can be caused by various medical conditions. Learn which tests doctors use to diagnose problem headaches...and who you should see to start diagnosis....