have you ever had any problems wit your body after having a child? If yes, what were they?
Yes
No
100%  100%  [ 2 ]
0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2
Hello.. I am a 17 year old mother... I had my baby about 7 months ago, but never went to my 6 week check... I've noticed that whenver I get my period, I get a pain in my vaginal area... It actually feels like a muscle pain, but worse... Can some one tell me anything about this.. Please.... Im too embarressed (dunno if I spelled that right) Embarassed to go to the Dr.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 5th, 2004
Experienced User
You really need to go and see your doctor or midwife if you prefer, there really isnt anything to be embarrassed about, after all you have just given birth right, and they will sort you out quickly and there is nothing you can say to them that they havent already heard
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...