Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Hello my husband came home on the 23 of july and I havent got my period and I just found out that I am pregnant but the thing is I cheated on him when he was gone in like the beginning of july and the doctor said I got pregnant around the first to second week of august so can it be his please anserw asap thanks
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 28th, 2004
Active User, very eHealthy
When was your last period? My last period was on july 25th and i'm pretty sure i'm pregnant now and if I am it was concieved around the first week in august. However, the average person would have concieved between like the 9th and the 12th. It depends really on when you ovulate. Chances are it's your husbands baby. Anyways, I won't comment on your affair I will just say I hope you learn from this stress you're going through.
|

Well my last period was on the 22 so do you think it is his baby and yes I have learned believe me Crying or Very sad
|

Active User, very eHealthy
Well, if it's the 22nd of july than yes it's probably your husbands baby. Unless your period was implantation bleeding or something than it could be the other guys baby. Was your period like normal? If it was normal than your husband would be the father. Good luck!
|

Yes it was a normal period so yea then it is my husbands thanks for helping me alot pitterpatter your advice is appreciated thank you
|

replied November 4th, 2004
Did you use protection with the other man? If you covered your steps there, you should be fine.

Even if it isn't your husband's, do the two men have similar coloring?

If you can't possibly bring yourself to tell your hubby, or if you don't think it could do any good to bring up the matter, perhaps you can pass the child off as your husband's regardless.

Hang in there, and good luck! :d
|

replied November 8th, 2004
Wellno I didnt and my husband and him are like the same color but when I went to the doctors on sep 2 they couldnt see the baby the ultrasound pic was just clear so I really think that it is his. Because I slept with the guy in the beginning of july and I didnt have my period towards the end of august so it is his right
|

replied November 24th, 2004
Experienced User
Hi, sweetie, if I could I would like to give you a little word of advice;tell your husband! It may seem like something emotional you cant handle or the drama that may come along with it if you tell now but eventually it will come out. It will be easier to deal with it now before the baby is born than after the baby is born. At least if you tell now you have a chance of making it right if it is your husbands. Plus after a while not knowing who is the father will get the best of you. I know the chances of the baby being your husbands is greater but you can never tell a freind of mine had her period during 7 months of her being pregnant. Good luck with the situaution and I wish you the best for you and your baby. And your marriage
|

Experienced User
Hi, sweetie, if I could I would like to give you a little word of advice;tell your husband! It may seem like something emotional you cant handle or the drama that may come along with it if you tell now but eventually it will come out. It will be easier to deal with it now before the baby is born than after the baby is born. At least if you tell now you have a chance of making it right if it is your husbands. Plus after a while not knowing who is the father will get the best of you. I know the chances of the baby being your husbands is greater but you can never tell a freind of mine had her period during 7 months of her being pregnant. Good luck with the situaution and I wish you the best for you and your baby. And your marriage
|

Experienced User
|

Experienced User
Sorry about the message posting 3 times, I registered just so I could give you my opinion
|

replied June 13th, 2018
Experienced User
You husband is a daddy
|