Ok this is heather..Mackenzie has really bad gas and poops. Everytime while feeding shell fart and then afterwards we'll change her and once we change her shell fart/poop again. We have milicon drops does anyone know when to use those? Do u use em before or after they fart/poop? Thanks ladies
~heather ryan and mackenzie
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 25th, 2004
Experienced User
My lil sister was the same way ... We normally gave the drops to her after she ate bc thats when they seemed to work best for her or if she seemed liek she was fine after she ate we'd just wait until we could tell she had gas ... Hard tummy, screaming, the look on her face ... That kinda thing.
Every baby's different so ull just have to kinda give em to her after she eat and if that doesnt seem like its workin the try before ... Its a freakin guessing game

kit
|

Extremely eHealthy
When they scrunch up their legs n cry--their tummy hurts--qwhen she duz that give it to her---when I breastfed everydiaper had poop.... Rolling Eyes
|

Especially eHealthy
Hey
That right. It's a guessin game. You just gotta learn her lil quirks. You'll know when she's hurting or whatnot.
|

Extremely eHealthy
Danica does that all the time! Is heather breastfeeding? They say its normal for babies to poo after they eat or even during... Its totally fine, as long as theres no blood or nothing in her poo, shes okay Smile

shauna
|

replied August 26th, 2004
Active User, very eHealthy
Yep. U only use those drops if they are in pain, and u will probably be able to tell.Scrunching their legs up and crying or screaming is a big clue. But if they are passing the gas alot on their own then thats good and she wouldnt need the drops at that time. I gave garret them sometimes, but he passes so much on his own I dont give em too much anymore*
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...