Question I sweat alot when I get nervous our mad can this be high bloodpressure

thank you for your help
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 10th, 2004
Experienced User
High Blood Pressure
I used to get red in the face until I was diagnosed. I would get it checked out.
|

replied January 12th, 2004
Too Difficult to Tell
It is impossible to tell you that you have or don't have hbp based on sweating only.

You can check yor blood pressure regularly to detect it as early as possible.

More information needed before I can tell you whether you suffer from hbp or not.

|

replied March 24th, 2004
Hi I Am New Here
I am looking for some herbs that will help my high bleed pressure. Will some one let me know what there are for it
|

replied April 6th, 2004
High Blood Pressure
There are rarely any symptons for high bp (so i've been told). But I have been diagnosed with hypertension and I am a very nervous person and sweat and go red in the face alot when i'm faced with comfrontation. I also feel may face getting flustered and go all hot for no apparant reason ( I am a young male so its not menapause).

Regards
paul
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
What exactly is blood pressure in the first place? And how can you know if your blood pressure is either high OR low?...
Millions of American have blood pressure problems. Learn what can put you at risk of high or low blood pressure here....
High blood pressure and low blood pressure manifest physical symptoms. Learn the signs of hypertension and hypotension here....