Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

You All Said It Couldnt Get Any Worse......it Just Did! (Page 1)

O im really sorry thats sucks but you seem great and its his loss
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied August 24th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry jeni! What an !**@!. I'm so shocked!
|

Active User, very eHealthy
Yah I am too erin he just lost the best thing that has ever happened to him he will get his he really will!
|

Experienced User
Omg jeni..I am sooo sorry you haev no idea..Seriously I hurt for you..Just keep your head up for your beautful son sweetie..Im always here..Ravens stupid @ss will get his belive me..They all do..

<3
marisa
|

That is really disrespectful and irresponsible of him to get some other woman pregnant...You want us to go beat him up or something. Smile it'll be ok... You dont need him just remind yourself that he is a want not a need, someone really needs to kick his @$$. Twisted Evil
meagan
|

Experienced User
Im so sorry hun! This kinda crap really upsets me. One day he will sit down & realize what he's missing but it will be too late. You just do you & be strong 4 your sweet lil guy.
|

Extremely eHealthy
Omg sweetie! I feelfor you!! =( its ok, youre right he deff has lost the best thing he's ever had! Im glad you have such a good attitude about this! You go!!! And were always here for ya!

<3
gaby
|

Extremely eHealthy
Oooommmmmmmmgggg. My mouth literally dropped when I just read your post.. He has been cheating on you for the past 2 months?? My god.. I never ever thought something like that could happen to you two..
I wish you the best. Mad
|

Ya, that makes me mad to hear that he would do something like that! He can't even afford to take care of river properly, how the f*ck is he going to be able to take care of another one?! I swear men only think with their penis's. Im so sorry to hear about this jeni Crying or Very sad . In the long run you will come to think that it was for the best that this happened. Just remember that we're all here for you when you need us.
|

Experienced User
Omg I am so sorry hun Crying or Very sad I dont know u very well but just found out my baby's father go another girl pregnant so I really understand how u feel. I'm here for you, make sure u keep ur head up i've seen pix of ur lil river and he is so beautiful, raven is just missin out on the best thing he had, so don't trip, he will get his and so will he little home wrecker girlfriend Twisted Evil im here for ya xo
|

replied August 25th, 2004
Aww hun! Im sooo sorry. Men are so disgusting. Evil or Very Mad
|

I was not expecting that one!!!!!!!!! Awww jen im so sorry I cant imagine how you must be feeling!What a heartless pig how could he do that to you and river!

Im here if ya wanna chat
|

Extremely eHealthy
Omg jeni ma girl! R u on yahoo right now??? Omg im so sorry! I never expected that coming.. I love ya girl, omg im sorry hun! R u okay?? Ohhh what a f**cin a**hole....

Shauna
|

Extremely eHealthy
Omg I literally think my heart stop beating for a second when I read that.I am so unbelievably shocked jen-what a !**@! !**@!-he doesn't deserve you or river.How could he do this to his family??? Who's the dirty old cow that he's been with???? Evil or Very Mad
i seriously hope he gets his comeupance (sp?)
we all care about you sooo much here jen-you know we're here for you any time
|

Experienced User
Jeni I dont even kno what to say, I am soooo shocked. I truly despise men sometimes, really!!! I sooo wish I lived in your town, I would come over right now and pick u and river up and take yall out somewhere....Then we could find raven and run him over! Twisted Evil sorry, shouldnt have said that. Huni I kno we are not that close, but if there is *anything* at all u can think of that would help u in any way pls just let me know!!
|

Extremely eHealthy
Arrow
|

Experienced User
I'm so shocked I couldn't believe what I read. How messed up of him I really hate when guys to that I don't understand it. You've done so much and you did not deserve that from him . I'm sooooo sorry you had to go through that.

He will realize what an idiot he is and i'm praying that you come out strong from all this. It won't be easy because I know you are hurting but I know you will make it girl. You have all of us here to support you.

So sorry to hear that. I'm so disappointed in him. Mad
|

Extremely eHealthy
Jeni omg what happened??? Call me or text me! Whats your cell #? Chanda can I have her number??
|

Extremely eHealthy
Did chanda give you the number, I have them.

Jeni, honestly I exspected this, and I cant speak for chanda, but I think that she may have too. I am sorry for everything that has happened to you, but I dont think that this is going to stop. He is just going to keep using people, so that he can have a comfortable place to stay for 9 months. She didnt even know that he has been unemployed for the past 2 weeks. How stupid can she be?? Ugh. I am here for you if you need me. My whole family hurts for you.

You need to come here at least to visit.

Love, stacie
|

Evil or Very Mad

i'm sorry jeni, how dare he do that to the mother of his child, he'll get his in the end dont worry, for now just concentrate on the lil one. He doesnt deserve either of you..

Love ya

meg
|
Tags: Pregnancy, loss
Quick Reply
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...