User Profile
How many of you have food associations and what are they? For instance, mike _has_ to have chicken noodle soup when he's sick and he _wont_ eat it at any other time because it reminds him of being sick! I dont think I have any! Lol!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 23rd, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
I just eat crackers when im sickly..Thats what im doing now..Lol
|

Especially eHealthy
Hey
When I had my tonsils taken out all I could eat was mashed potatoes and soup. I love both dearly! But I can no long eat either...... They make me sick (physically) because I am reminded of how I was then.
Love,
chanda
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
I guess its not as common as I thought!
|

Active User, very eHealthy
I eat ice at times... But the doctor told me it had something to do with me being anemic (sp?) but it seems to me I eat it when I dont feel good, so I guess that is just a body chemical imbalance thing.
Meagan
|

Experienced User
Jello!! I can only eat it when i'm sick, I could never eat it any other time!
|

Active User, very eHealthy
Well when im sick the only thing I like is tea. Thats it and medicine lol. But lets see, oh yeah ill eat peanut butter but only if there is milk thats the only only way ill eat it. ~ erica.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Haha that's funny - peanut butter and milk! Mike's that way about spaghetti. You can't have spaghetti and not have peas!!!
|

replied August 24th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
I cannot eat chicken noodle soup at all. Well, hardly ever. It also reminds me of being sick and I can't bring myself to eat it. I did, however, crave it a couple of weeks ago when I had bronchitis, but by the time my mom bought some I didn't want it anymore. Laughing
doritos are hard for me to eat because I had doritos and peanuts on my eighth birthday and I got the flu and threw it up. I can eat peanuts now, but not really doritos.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
You know, I don't like bananas, and now that you mention that about puking on your 8th birthday, I think I threw up bananas once. Maybe that's why I don't like them!
|

Extremely eHealthy
I got really sick and threw up lasagna once and now I cant eat anything with parmigian cheese in it cuz it makes me throw up.

Tmi

lol

and also, I always drink sprite when i'm sick but I cant drink it when i'm not becuz it makes me feel sick. Lol
|

Extremely eHealthy
Lately, all I wanna eat is peanut butter and toast! Its weird! Its liek im still pregnant! I clean constantly and crave toast... I think my body's !**@! up hahaha!

Shauna
|

Extremely eHealthy
Yeah I think everyone probably has thrown up something that they do not eat anymore! It happens. Argh.

I drink gingerale when I am sick and cannot drink it any other time either! That is funny. I thought I was the only weirdo, but I am glad I am not!
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...