I know its 2 in the morning and nobody is awake, but ok i'm sitting here and all of a sudden there is like a hard bam in my stomache, kinda like my baby tripped and fell. Lol. But I know he didnt and now it seems like my stomache is a little lighter or something, I felt him move a little afterwards but thats it. Could something be wrong or did he just flip or something.
Meagan
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 22nd, 2004
Active User, very eHealthy
Lol, im not expert or anything.. And I could totally be out in left field with this.. But that kinda sounded like maybe you had gas or something? Laughing I dunno.. I get something like that too, only thing is.. Im not pregnant.
|

I woulda said gas too... But i'm 20 weeks and he hit me hard... I mean hard. Lol Laughing I think he just moved or pushed off my side or something cuz he's in a different spot and still kicking so... He might just be being mischievious... I hope thats all he's doing. Lol
|

Especially eHealthy
Hey
He's prolly trying to get you to all worked up! Lol. He prolly know "mommy will get scared so lemme do it big!" lol. I'm sure it is ok huni.
|

Lol... I wouldnt be surprised chanda. Thanks
|

replied September 26th, 2011
not sure if m pregnant
well u knw me had ssex wiv ma man on thursdai buh n he commed inside me i dona much bwt pregnancy buh he sed m pregnant n all of the sudden ma stomach hurts n i get crampz ma bak hurts wt does dat mean help pls
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...