Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

What Was/is Your Relationship With Your Baby Daddy? (Page 1)

I'm bored so I thought I would make this post...

Me and romair met when I was walking around my hood, he was just getting off the bus and I thought he was so fine and I approached him. We just started talking and he put my phone # in his phone and he called me the next day.

About a year later, we started having sex and four months later, I was pregnant. It was a big shocker. But thats what happens when you have unprotected sex. I was only 14 and he was 15 at the time. He was there throughout my entire pregnancy and the birth. Then a few months after amari was born, he got involved with another girl. It really pissed me off becuz it happened all of a sudden. She was doing things that I wasn't doing... Rolling Eyes

now they broke up and we are very good friends now, we hang 2gether and talk on the phone all the time. It took time to forgive him and alot of talking and things are working out fine.

How about yall?

How did you meet your baby daddy and whats your relationship with him to this day?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 20th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Arrow
|

Extremely eHealthy
Well I was asleep on my couch and the phone rings and its chris(my babys daddy)--i had never talked, met or seen this boy before! He asks to meet me(he got my number from an ex of mine) so we meet(he comes over) and locks his keys in his car! So he stays and I take him home later. We started dating, a few weeks later I moved in..Got pregnant after about four months..About 5 weeks pregnant moved out b/c he was triflin'. He went to prison and now hes out and now after all that we are speaking again..Still havent decided what to do about him!
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Met mike at a bar doing trivia night! We got engage 5 months later and married 6 months after that. We got preggers when we had been married for 1.5 years.
|

Extremely eHealthy
Lol hmm... Wow... Ok me and kevin met, I didnt want to be at my house and I wanted to run away again (i had been for quite some time, and the cops kept gettin me) so I called kari(my now exbestfriend) and told her to find me a ride... She asked kendall (her now ex boyfriend) to ask kevin (my now boyfriend) to come pick me up... It was a long drive and I didnt think he was going to do it... Ok well he comes and gets me, and then a bunch of days go by, spending time with the group of people, and then edventually, kari's mom decided I needed to go home, and go to school... Well me and kari ended up getting plastered on some kesslers, and then kari calls kevin to bring me back out to newlondon... I sat in the back seat !**@! the whole way back tellin them I couldnt go home all drunk lol... Then the next thing I know we are at mario's house (a friend out by my moms house) and they are trying to get me to stay the night there since I wouldnt go home... I ended up going back with kevin and kari, and spending the night with kevin in his car... The next morning we went to his grandmas (where he was staying) and we slept, woke up, had sex (lol, I dont really remember how that ended up happening) and then out of no where after we had sex, he said " since I didnt get a chance to ask you this earlier, will you go out with me" (lol)... I said yes... Well a year later, we are still together, living in our own apartment and I end up pregnant... Now its been over a year and a half and we are still together.
|

Active User, very eHealthy
Well... Me and michael were in rotc together when I was a freshmen and I thought he was cute, so I got his number and we talked for a while, 9 months later we had sex Laughing ... Lol... I always thought that was funny, so about 3 years later we go to my prom and bam pregnant, now I am not talking to him right now.
Meagan
|

Especially eHealthy
Hey
Well,, my story is a lot like a fairy tale.......

It all began on a summers day...........
I was in lockdown for armed robbery. Mike was also in jail for robbery. We met over supper in the jail cafateria. The guard let us meet up soemwhere. We had sex in a meeting room. I became pregnant. Broke out of jail. Now here it is. My son is 2 years old. Mike got out of jail the day before I had our son. Then he was picked up for armed robbery again and he's been in lockdown ever since. Last week I went see him for visitation at the jail and i've agreed to give my son to my mother and go rob another bank....Hopeing to get locked up again so we can be together again and possibly he can impreginate me again.....

So yea, it's true love for sure. Wink
|

Extremely eHealthy
Such a beautiful story chanda...It almost brought a tear to my eye.....
Laughing
|

Especially eHealthy
Heyq
I know. It's so sweet. I cry everytime I tell it.
|

User Profile
Community Volunteer
Steve was the mate of my manager (pub landlord) and he would hang out at the pub and give us (bar staff and me (chef)) a lift home after work.
He was my shoulder to cry on while I was splitting with my violent ex and he was (still is) my !**@! partner while I went out with a few other lads.
3 months after we met I decided I really fancied him and was gonna get him into bed. 6months later and everyone else had realised I was flirting with him and stuff except him so I sat him down and told him I really liked him (on the phone). He answered yeah I like you too - "no no I said not like as in like like but like as in you know.". 3 months later he finally stayed the night, was nearly 6 months after that that we finally did the dirty deed.
3 years on and we are still together - i'm sure i'm still here cuz he made me wait and wait and wait rather than just jumping into bed like other guys would (i got bored quick, but even now I still have to do the chasing lol).
I'll admit I was a bit of a tart before steve so he's been really good for me.
The longest any other guy was in my life has been a few months.
|

Experienced User
Well me and my boyfriend met by playing football, he was interested in me but I was like ummm no at first but then since his friends played a lot of football and baseball (this happened last year in august). Me and my sister we're sporty so of course they always invited us to play. We were friends for like two months and then the more we talked the more I started liking him.
So then one night we were outside my porch and he finally asked me out. About five months later here I am pregnant. We are still together happy of course. We plan on getting married within a year or so.

I like everyone elses story as well. Smile
|

Experienced User
Hmm I met glenn through a friend of mine. I was hanging out with my friend maria like everyday and her older brother and his friends would always come there and we would all hang out. Well after a while me and glenn started talking and we started dating about 2 mths later. Then about 3 mths later I ended up gettin pregnant and me and him before this were going great. Nothing I thought would break us up. Until I brought the pregnancy talk to him and he gave me a choice either I have this baby and lose him or get an abortion..And I told himto go **** himself and here I am now..Lol. But we kinda talk on occasions and stuff hes kinda coming around but who knows..He has a new girlfriend and I absolutly hate this girl..Ugh but yea thats how we met:)

<3
marisa
|

My Situation
I met my childs father through my cousin. A month later we started having sex and a few weeks after that I was pregnant. Since the first day I said I was pregnant he denied the baby. When I call him he curses me and says its not his baby. Now I am 38 weeks and I hope once the baby is here things will change.
Ps. Any advice??
|

Delete
|

Extremely eHealthy
Lol! My story aint so fairytale! I met a new friend, stacey and she introduced me to her group of friends, a few weeks later, tim and I and a few others were at his place (his parents were outta town) and we were all drinkin, had a few too many and everyone leftbut me and tim and I hooked up, had sex and then started seeing eachother, soon after started dating and I got pregnant 3 1/2 months later... Now we live together with our baby and its been over a year lol!

Shauna
|

Experienced User
Wow!

We all have interesting stories! Laughing
|

Hmm.. Well we were together, then I got pregnant and didnt find out till after we broke up. We broke up on good terms though. Anyhow, then I hated him, and I mean hate.. Because he tried to get me to get an abortion, and was sooooo mean to me the whole time I was pregnant.. He even denied it was his. Then he got a paternity test and ever sence garret was born, hes been pretty decent to me. Hes nice to me and all and comes and sees the baby and I bring the baby to his house. He doesnt give me notice tho in advance to see him and I know hes still a jerk somewhat because of how he treated me and all the mean things he did.. But at least he tries to be a good person now.. So we'll see how that all goes~and thats ryan!
|

Wellllll raven and I met in a chat room on january 2nd 2003 lol yahoo midwest:1 to be exact we started talking and a month later when we started to look for new houses in springfield where he stayed at we met up at the mall hung out and after that talked on the phone on the computer he came to visit a couple times well I moved to springfield june 2003 raven and I hung out one night went to the park he pushed me on the swings and we were on the merry go round and he was talking so much so I just kissed him we started going out after that...On august 8th 2003 river was conceived didnt find out till september 10th and now im at my moms hes here and there were still together trying to get our own place! Well thats the story of raven and i!
|

Extremely eHealthy
I had moved to kentucky with my grandparents to get away from all the crap I was getting myself into here. It was my cousins bday and we went to the bowling alley. Met dewitt there and he asked my cousin to try and hook us up. Like 2 days later I called him and we got together 5 days after I met him and josh was conceived. Lol. Such a pathetic story. And every since then I have been in love with him, then hated him, and back again. Currently, I hate his guts,and I dont know if I will ever feel different. Lol.
|

Extremely eHealthy
How I met my baby daddy....

School....He chased me for months....We dated for like a week...I dumped him....We went out again about a month later....And we dated for 1 yr. And 8 months I believe...Yay! And maybe one day I will add to this story....And we got back together and happily ever after...Haha...I wish.

My relationship....

One word....Poop
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...