Five more days until I can test!!! Its the 30th today and my period is due on the 2nd, and there are no signs of it coming!! I can usually tell a day or two before, although there are still no signs of pregnancy either but I think it will be positive! This week is going to take forever to get through!! Did you know that they have a new kind of pregnancy test? Its clear blue digital. It says "pregnant" or "not pregnant' when you test. You can buy strips you place inside of it and the digital stick is re-usable. Thats the one i'm going to get!! Unless I can find a better one thats more sensitive. How is everyone else doing?Your pregnancies?Your babies? Anything new and exciting?Let me know.

Luv lee
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 30th, 2003
Experienced User
Hey Lee
Hey I am also going to the doctor onthe 5th to find out if I am pregnant. Although mine wasnt planned, I am still kind of excited. I am only 17 and know that I shouldnt be, but you know how it is.. Confused So far I am experiencing sore nipples, veins becoming visible in them, hair loss, mood swings, and extreeme fatigue. I didnt have my period for september at all though. I am (in caps) supposed to get mym period on the 2nd, but no sign at all of it. Like you, I can tell when my period is to come down. I started to experiencee most of these symptoms earlier last week or in the middle of the week before. Im kinda nervous, but them im not. Im also kinda wishing that I didnt have unprotected sex. Crying or Very sad good luck to you and I hope to god that you are pregnant!!! Please update us on your results!!!!!! Wish me luck!! Smile Rolling Eyes lol....Good luck!!!

Sarah
|

Extremely eHealthy
Good luck lee! Im so excited for you too!!!!! As long as you can feel your periods not coming then we are good so far!!!!

Barons girls- good luck too!!! I hope you arent preggy but if you are then thats good too!
|

Extremely eHealthy
Arrow
|

Extremely eHealthy
Oh, I think lee is older, and she lives with her boyfriend. They have been trying for a while now. Lee is a great gal. So sweet!!! I really hope shes preggy!
|

Extremely eHealthy
Arrow
|

Experienced User
I am 19 and I live with my bf, we have been together for 2 1/2 years. No offense taken.I know 19 is still a little young,but we both know what we want and were planning marriage. Being a mommy is something I have always dreamed of and now that were both ready I cant tell you how excited I am!! Barons girls- wow thats cool were on the same cylce, I hope you get the results you want. I'm sure if you end up being pregnant things wont be 100% easy or planned, but I can tell you to be a mommy will be worth it all! So far I have had like no signs of preggy or of my period? But some people dont get pregy signs until 3 months and some get them after 1 week? I dunno they really need to make a better test good for the day after sex! I guess that wouldnt really be possible, but you never know?? Thankx nikki!! You are such a wonderful friend!! I cant tell you how great you are!!

Luv lee
|

Extremely eHealthy
Your great too though! I didnt know you were my age! Thats cool. I think you are ready if thats what you really want! I dont think thats too young. But dont you think sometimes what if your 28 and not with the same guy and you meet new guys? I dont know I think that sometimes even though im in love with jose. Its what other people put in my head! Like what if you find someone else! What if he finds someone else! Blah blah blah....Hahaha anyways I hope your preggy!!! 5 days. Im all happy. I even changed, my angel to a cake!!!Hahaha
|

Experienced User
Haha your so cute! Yes I am the same age, I feel older though!!! Haha yeh I know I want to spend the rest of my life with my bf, but sometimes the thought crosses my mind "what ifs" but I know i'm not going to wreck the perfect thing I have for a guy i'll meet in 10 years. Chances are he'll want kids in 10y, if at all or he wont be serious but I will and all that crap that comes with dating, so by the time I got around to kids I would be 40. I cant wait that long!! Happy bithday to you in 5 days!! This is going to be a really good day, and it sounds that way for allot of people!! My bf and I are really happy so I know that it will last! If he can deal with me for2 1/2 years than I know he luvs me!! Thats 1 1/2 years of seeing me in the morning!!! If thats not luv I dont know what it is! Haha

luv lee
|

Experienced User
Well i'm outtie! I have to get dinner reservations for tonight and I have a bunch of other things to do, nice talking to you nikki and everyone else thanks for your support on my hopefully being pregnant! I promise on the 5th there will be a big fat message letting you know my results, I already know it will be a 100% positive! Hehe thankx again good luck to you all and i'll try and talk to you tomorrow!

Luv lee
|

Extremely eHealthy
Bye have fun!!!!!! Talk to you tomorrow!
|

Especially eHealthy
Well
I hope everything works out as you wish!
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
User Profile
Dr. Kokil Mathur
User Profile
User Profile
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...