Does anyone know how to lose weight in the crest area for males. I'm a 26 year old guy and have a weight problem, but most of it is in my chest. It makes me look like I have boobs Embarassed . I know there is a condition where this happens, but before I do surgery I was wondering if there are any excercises that help with loosing weight in the breast area for men. Thank you.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 15th, 2004
Experienced User
You cant spot reduce fat. That being said you cant just work out your chest for your man boobs to go away. In order to get your boobs to go away you need to lose fat. Start up a light and easy wight lifting prgram and start up some cardio. Your main problem is weight. When you lose weight you willl be fine. If you need a program ask. All you need is to lose weight. Read the information 2, theres good info in that, that can help you
|

Experienced User
Well...1/2 right...Well if you do have weight to lose, thats right do your weight lifting, working out the chest. Etc, and cardio- *but I know that sometimes actually a person can be in shape, and he actualy will have, forgive me to the poster I mean no offense, eeee, but man boobs- and that my friend... Needs plastic surgery- but I want to add, that is if you have already lost weight/ are in shape and have the skin still there, otherwise, diet and excercise before surgery, yes.
|

Experienced User
Something is wrong with either his diet plan, workout schedule, or he has some kind of medical problem.
|

replied August 16th, 2004
Experienced User
I think he just needs to stick to a diet / strict work out routine for a while...And take it from there- guys do mainly gain in there upper bodies first...But if he'd get back to us on this I think we'd understand a little bit more about what is going on
|

replied August 16th, 2004
Experienced User
I wouldnt be surprised if it is his diet, or workout routine. Could easily be.
|

replied August 17th, 2004
Experienced User
Hey basic- why don't you give us a list of what you eating/ doing work out wise so we can kinda pick it apart for you and try and help you out a bit more???
|

Well, I try to eat well. I don't eat any fast food or crap like that. Most of my food is made at home. I stick to low fat foods and whole wheat stuff(no white bread). I like to go for walks or bike so that is probably the only physical activities I do....Pretty embarassing topic, and I apreciate the response.
|

Experienced User
Ok, I don't want to be mean, but trying to eat well, and doing are two different things...Can you give an example menu of what you eat during the day? On a good day/ and or a bad day?

- excercising and dieting go hand and hand for weight loss- i'd say excercise is probably 30% as with dieting would be 70%- meaning, if you eat crappy and and excercise- chances are you won't gain you'll hover around the same weight, becasue the excercise puts a lid on gaining, however if you diet & excercise that makes a huuuuuge difference, and that's why what your eating is a huge component of your weightloss- the walking and biking though is good...And that's a start.
|
Must Read
What is the medical definition of obesity? How is obesity different than being overweight. Basic medical facts on obesity here....
We review the simple cause of obesity here, and help you evaluate whether or not you are at risk of becoming obese. ...
Click here for basic signs of weight gain, and information on when to seek medical help if you think that you are becoming overweight....