Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

Could I Get Pregnant From Him Playing With Me? (Page 1)

I promise, this is the last topic of this sort that I post!

Even I have some major doubts about the risks, but i'm just being sure - i'd rather be safe than sorry.

Earlier this evening I visited my boyfriend and we were messing around and somehow he got me undressed totally from the waist down. He then began humping me. He tried to push his penis in "up there" through his shorts and underwear. It didn't go in obviously, but I felt it on the outside of my vaginal opening. He only did this for a few seconds before I made him stop. His shorts were not wet, not even after they touched my inner body.

Moments later I used the bathroom, and cleansed the area in and out with soap and water; I don't even think I got all the soap off.

I'd say my chances this time are extremely slim - microscopic if the chance even exists. I know I need to educate myself a lot on pregnancy, but for now i'm just being cautious.

Though all my topics concerning this sort of thing, the members of this forum have been immensely helpful to me. And I thank all of them for their assistance in my time of worry.

Scaredbaka - is not as paranoid as her last encounter
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 13th, 2004
Experienced User
Its nearly impossible for you to get pregnant from that. Especially since he had his clothes on and was dry.

You seem like you post about this alot- why not just get birth control pills or something?!?

Hope I could help!!1 Laughing
|

replied August 14th, 2004
Experienced User
Yes june4life, I know I do post a lot. I'm very paranoid about getting pregnant.

I would get birth control, but I really don't want my mom to find out; she's very nosy. She also has no idea i'm dating, which is why i'm being extra careful; I don't want to come home and tell her i'm pregnant from my "friend".

Like I said...Paranoia.

But thank you june4life for your help. I feel very relieved now (i was freaking out somewhat when I posted this). I didn't think it was too possible, but i'm just making sure! ^-^

Scaredbaka - won't let contact get this close ever again
|

Imho, if you feel this uncomfortable maybe you should stop being so physical with your boyfriend. Are you doing these things because you want to, or are you doing them to make him happy? If he can't understand that being so physical makes you uncomfortable, then he isn't mature enough for a relationship! After reading your posts, it just seems like you don't want a relationship like this one. Maybe you should sit down with him and explain that it makes you uncomfortable while you're doing it, and very uncomfortable after because it makes you worry so. You deserve respect from him; the way I see it, men have to 'earn' their 'sexual privileges' from us ladies by showing us respect and making us feel comfortable! Just a soapbox opinion though
-eff
|

Experienced User
Nah, I never do anything to just please him; I do things by my own will. He's never made me do anything, and i'm not uncomfortable with him touching me. But I just have such a huge fear of pregnancy; he knows that, and he has promised me that he would never do anything to get me pregnant...But I don't think he knows certain things that can and can't impregnate a girl. And I just get very nervous; if I must be cursed with kids in my life, I don't want it to be right now! I'm only 17! I would want it to be later on, so I wouldn't need to endure the gossip and dirty looks of classmates if I passed any while pushing the stroller, if I even chose to give birth that is.

But anyway, my boyfriend knows I get nervous sometimes about him touching me; I always ask him if he's touched himself beforehand, and if he has I follow him to the bathroom and make him wash his hands well. I used to even be worried about dry humping with all forms of clothing on (pants and undies), but then I learned that semen can't get through jeans. So I feel more at ease if we start doing that.

While I don't mind being physical, I don't want a sexual relationship (sexual as in going all the way, not just foreplay), because every time a woman has sex she risks pregnancy even with protection. The fear of pregnancy is just a big turn off for me. I'm not saying i'd sleep with him now if I knew I could not get pregnant, because I know i'm far from ready, but just the thought that he could impregnate me makes me want to avoid the practice even more.

I know humans, mainly men, need physical gratification, and I can provide it somewhat with touching, but I don't think I could handle actual penetration.

I swear if I could i'd get my tubes tied, but my boyfriend likes to scold me for bringing it up, saying that if I did so we could never ever have kids (he is already talking about marriage)...But is that not the point of the procedure? I hate kids, and while I want him to be happy, I don't want to be insane! (if you wish to view more insight into this kids conflict between us, check out my "he wants kids. I don't. What can I do?" thread in the abusive and troubled relationships forum ^-^

I thank you both for your advice.

Scaredbaka - is still relieved and hopes to stay that way
|

Extremely eHealthy
It would be much better for your mother to find out that you are on birth control then for her to find out that you are pregnant. You need to be responsible here.
|

Extremely eHealthy
Hope will not stop you from getting pregnant,birth control will!!It is very easy to say that you will not engage in any more physical contact,but when things are hot and heavy,its very hard to stop.I agree with hotasfrick,your mom would rather you be on birth control than pregnant.
|

Experienced User
I've been stressing out on and off since my first pregnancy post; while at times I think to myself i'm perfectly fine, other times I start to get paranoid. I looked at my stomach today and it even looks like i'm carrying something! My stomach feels kind of hard and looks big; I don't know if it was that hard before (i know I have a big gut - it's always been that way), but maybe i'm noticing things that were always there just because of my situation. My boyfriend jokingly told me today that I looked pregnant; I laughed, but inside I was petrified.

With the exception of the occasional stress, i've felt like myself; i'm not overeating, i'm not nautious (unless i'm stressed o.O), I haven't gained weight, i'm not extremely tired (unless I go to bed late), et cetera.

Do you guys really truly think i'm not pregnant? On a percent scale, what do you guys think my chances of conception would be? Should I take a pregnancy test anyway?

Oh goody, now i'm worried all over again.

I'm sorry, but I need reassurance one last time...Please guys, i'm scared right to the core right now. In fact i'm so frightened that i've resorted to cruising dogpile for self induced miscarriage methods.

I just need someone to tell me confidentally and truthfully that my chances of conception are slim, perhaps borderline impossible, and that I have nothing to worry about.

Scaredbaka - is sick again almost to the brink of vomiting
|

replied August 15th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
If you would like complete reassurance,see your doctor for the final word on if you are or not pregnant.We cannot tell you for certain,there are always the exception to the rule.Please go see your doctor!!!!Then you will know .Patty
|

Extremely eHealthy
You really need to go on some form of birth control if you are going to worry this much about just "fooling around" but it sounds to me like you are not ready for sexual relations yet anyway. You and your boyfriend need to slow down, or else educate yourselves about sex, pregnancy and std's.
|

Experienced User
I know; I do need to be either more careful or more responsible in these situations.

I practically threw up early this morning from being so stressed out, and then I got even more stressed thinking it was morning sickness. O.O

well, while i'm not making an appointment of any kinds, I think I may call ask ask a gynecologist about my situation. But i'm not sure which number to call. Can you guys at least tell me that much?

Which of these would I call to speak to a gynecologist or someone in planned parenthood?:

general information
emergency department
human resources/employment
patient accounts
patient information
social services

Scaredbaka - hopes she doesn't do anything crazy
|

Probably general information. If they can't answer your question, they will transfer you to the correct department.
-eff
|

Extremely eHealthy
Agreed.
|

Experienced User
hotasfrick wrote:
it would be much better for your mother to find out that you are on birth control then for her to find out that you are pregnant. You need to be responsible here.
i know of some women who are in their late 30's who still aren't responsible enough to use birth control, so how can you expect a 17 year old to be responsible? I know of a 37-year-old waitress I worked with who got pregnant unexpectedly out of sheer laziness to use birth control and she had the nerve to lash out out at everyone else and blame everyone else for it.
|

Extremely eHealthy
Just because you happen to know irresponsible older women (which I think we all know irresponsible people of all ages) doesn't mean that this girl doesn't have time to use her head.
Just because she is 17 doesn't mean she cannot be responsible. I went on b/c when I was 15 so don't tell me that younger people cannot use their heads.
|

Experienced User
Sorry you took it the wrong way. When I said "you" I didn't necessarily refer to just "you" and your post. What I meant was, due to the fact that many children are themselves the product of irresponsible pregnancies and/or are growing up in societies where women simply weren't raised to take the responsibility to take precautions to prevent prenancy, it's highly unlikely this girl will be responsible and take the pill. The "do whatever feels good at the moment and worry about the consequences after it's too late" mentality began with the baby boom and post baby boom generations in which many of today's children are the product of. So being raised by parents who are irresponsible themselves in many instances, how can the children be responsible themselves is what I meant. It's almost expected that today's generation aren't going to be responsible with birth control because they were raised by irresponsible parents so they don't know any other way. But I am willing to give people the benefit of the doubt, and I do believe that there are some 17-year-olds who were raised properly and do have a good head on their shoulders. Don't get me wrong. My point was just that the generations that came before the current crop of young people in many instances didn't set a good example, so it's hard for them to even know responsibility when they weren't raised with parents that accepted responsibility themselves.
|

Active User, very eHealthy
Wow, I stopped reading at "if i'm ever going to be cursed with children" .....Curced????? If that is how you feel, I pitty you.

Stacey
|

replied August 16th, 2004
Experienced User
I have 2 more situations I must inquire about that I didn't add before:

1. My boyfriend whacked off using my butt crack (no penetration). He didn't ejaculate, but my butt crack was slightly damp. I immediately went to the bathroom and washed with soap and water in front and in back, and wiped away as much as I could (think I missed some soap).

2. My boyfriend fingered me after touching his penis...Not his actual penis, though - he did so with underwear and mesh shorts betwixt his hand and penis. His shorts were dry, and he didn't do any rubbing, squeezing, masturbating, etc. He was "adjusting" himself and simply moved it from one region to another.

Should I be worried about either of these?

Scaredbaka - is starting to hyperventilate again
|

User Profile
Community Volunteer
Scaredbaka needs to get educated before she continues fooling around.
If the risk worry you so bad, don't get in that risk situation.
Get on birth control or go back to just dating and holding hands. Rolling Eyes
|

Active User, very eHealthy
Seriously, this person I think is just messing with all of us. I can't see that someone is going to think they can get pregnant from all these stupid ideas. This is insane! She sounds like a little kid. She surely isn't ready for any of this and needs to stop, but I think if she is real, weather she believes it or now, she enjoyes the droma of it all, but even though she is scared, I think she really does want a baby. Little girl, you need to stop playing witht he big boys and go back to playing with barbi!

Stacey
|
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....