Ok guys. Now the weather channel is saying that we are going to get the worst of the strom. And it might possibly become a category 4 by the time it gets here. It is supposed to hit about 5 this evening. I'm getting a little nervous. This could get serious. I will get on here asap when its over if the power isnt out. It might be a few days though. I love yall and I wll miss you!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 13th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Hey huni-they showed it on our local news & I was like "nooooooooooo my chrissy & joshie live there!!" it looks very scary Sad look after yourselves please
|

Extremely eHealthy
Yah im watchin it on the news and it sounds like its gettin serious. I hope ur okay and check in before it hit.

Shauna
|

Especially eHealthy
Hey
We had lily 2 years ago. I twas bad. Outta electricity for over a week. Good luck huni. You and josh stay safe ok!
Love,
chanda
|

Extremely eHealthy
Yeas it said yall was gettin the eye of the storm, but it may give us a second look...But it wont b bad here, are yall evacuating???
|

Extremely eHealthy
Do you live in north carolina? That's where our friends are heading right now.
|

Especially eHealthy
Hey
Chrissy is in flordia and jordan is in south carolina
|

Extremely eHealthy
Hey chrissy I was sleeping still this morning and jose turned on the news, (we watch the news every morning as we get ready) and they were like the hurricane is gonna hit all of whatever part of florida, and I woke up and I was like omg chrissys there, cuz they said they were evacuating all kinds of people! You better be careful!!!!
|

Extremely eHealthy
Hey you guys! I am here! The storm has changed course a bit. So they expect it not to be as bad as they thought. But it is changing by the minute so we don't know. No we aren't evacuating. Although they did evacuate the island of venice (which would be the old venice, im in the new part, but its just downt the street) so we are all good for now. I will try and keep you guys updated. Oh yeah! Dewitts mom called and asked how we were. She said she saw the news and was worried. Pffff. Then she asked if I wanted to say bye to brandon cuz they were taking him to college today and I said no not really but she gave him the phone and hes like hi and I said hi and then I started talking to my nephew and I dunno if he hung up or we got disconnected but the line when dead. Haha. I'm mean. But yeah i'll keep in touch for as long as I can!
|

Extremely eHealthy
Yeah jordan told me it changed directions so thats good. Haha your so funny. Dewitts dumb anyways he deserved it
|

Extremely eHealthy
It's headed towards us!! I gotta work too!! Wish us luck, I work right next to the bay and my bf has to drive at night to pick us up!! Uh oh!
|

Extremely eHealthy
Never mind it just hit southwest florida! It's pretty bad and will soon hit us! The news guy is in venice, it' has hit fort myer. It looks good so far there but it may get worse!
|

Extremely eHealthy
Tehe! The news guy was in my town!
|

Extremely eHealthy
Lol dork
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...