There is an update in my post under "i went" . It tells what just happened a couple mins ago if yall wanna know. Just thought id let ya know its updated. And if anyone has a clue of what else that could be then let me know id really appreciate it.
~heather ryan and mackenzie
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 12th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Ok to make this easier ill just copy and paste it and put it on here. Here yall go,
i called my doctor and no ob ppl are in today so I was just like what?!? So I called the hospital and they said if contractions begin to be intense to go in right away.

~ for some yall that dont know what shauna or I are talking about, I had a loose bowel movement mixed with blood(i peed at the same time) and when I wiped a clot of blackish blood mixed with white mucus came out so I think that was the plug part of the mucus plug. I put it in a tuperware thing(may sound weird) so that I can ask my mom about it. Ive been having lower back pain and contractions but not close together or really intense. I called my doc as says on the top and so I had to call the hospital and thats what they said. I really think tonight is the night yall. Please hope that it is!! Lol thanks, if its not tonight im demanding to get induced!! I wont leave the room...Im sure I will because im scared to be mean lol but if I have to do it I will do it.

ok but since I lost whatever the hell that was I have been having contractions and my lower back pain is becoming alot more intense. Is this the real deal or what is going on?? Please help so I know what to do. Thanks yall a bunch
|

Extremely eHealthy
Omg I hate burlington hospital!! Well I called them and told them that my lower back pain is constant and when I have the contractions the lower back pain gets more intense, well they had me talk to the dr on call(not my dr) and he said that the bleeding was normal and not to worry about it. Well excuse me but I am worried about it, thats freaky to just pee out all that blood and then wipe out some blackish thing. Im sorry but im calling my normal dr tomorrow morning and im gonna tell her to induce me no matter what because ryan has off til tuesday and then has to go back to work(she said shed do it around his work schedule). We are runnin out of time for her to come, so im praying that mackenzie finally decides to come out. Please pray with us lol I need her to come out before ryan leaves otherwise ryan wont be able to get off of work for awhile once he goes back. Hopefully we'll find somethin out tomorrow Smile or maybe we'll go into labor soon!!!
|

Especially eHealthy
Hey
I'm praying for you girl!
|

replied August 13th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
I will pray for you too! Good luck, and call your doc today and lay down the law!
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Oh yeah! Have you called yet?
|

Extremely eHealthy
Did u call ur doc yet? I hope u get induced!!!! Good luck!!

Shauna
|

Noodleandshorty
I think you will have a baby by the end of next week. Your situation reminds me of my friends because she lost her mucus plug on a wednesday and the next day she was complaining of back pain and she had the baby on friday. I am 37 weeks today and I cant wait until my time.

Ps. When is your due date

good luck Wink
|

Extremely eHealthy
I called my doctor this morning and I went in. They hooked me up to the monitors again like they always do to check for contractions and fetal movement. After about 30mins of being on the machine they told me that I was having lots of small contractions mixed with large ones that would last for 4-5mins, but since they werent in a pattern it was nothing to worry about. She wont induce us for another week, o yea and Dr. Ha(dr I hate that wouldnt come in when I was in hospital on wed.) is on-call all weekend. I go to see my doc on tuesday again. Dr liverman said that shed like to take me outa my misery but wont for another week, im so pissed its not even funny.
Heather ryan and mackenzie
|

Extremely eHealthy
Im sorry heather. But generally doctors wont induce you until you are due or past due. They ant to make sure the baby is term. Now if something were wrong, it would be different. But you are only like 38 weeks right? It's for the best hun! They want mackers to be big and healthy!
|
Tags: Pregnancy
Quick Reply
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...