Confused
Good evening everyone,
i am a 35 year-old male and I just had a vasectomy reversal on monday (aug 9, 2004). My wife and I are very concerned because the area of the penis and scrotum is very blue/ purple. We expected some discoloration and swelling but this seems a little "excess". Any suggestions out there from anyone who has experienced the same?
Thanks much,
frustrated!!!!!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 19th, 2005
Re: Recent Vas-reversal
Hi
i havnt any answers but I guess you are probably feeling better now as you posted the message in november. My partner has just had this procedure and we are anxious as to how long it will take for him to feel better, - he is very sore still after 10 days. Also if there is any chance of success. I havnt any children adn am desperate for a family, he has one from a pervious relationship has yours been successful?

chanshawn wrote:
:?
Good evening everyone,
i am a 35 year-old male and I just had a vasectomy reversal on monday (aug 9, 2004). My wife and I are very concerned because the area of the penis and scrotum is very blue/ purple. We expected some discoloration and swelling but this seems a little "excess". Any suggestions out there from anyone who has experienced the same?

Thanks much,
frustrated!!!!!
|

Recent Vas-reversal
Good luck!
My husband has healed pretty well now. It did take a little longer than we both planned (with a couple of more prescriptions of anti-biotics). We have a girl and two boys but we thought we would try for another. He had the procedure done in aug 04 but no luck as of yet on our 4th little "curtain-climber". He told me that the infection was a little irritating at times but he really was only sick the first night of the procedure. Good luck on your plans for a family. It is the best experience in the world.
Take care
|

Recent Vas-reversal
Good luck!
My husband has healed pretty well now. It did take a little longer than we both planned (with a couple of more prescriptions of anti-biotics). We have a girl and two boys but we thought we would try for another. He had the procedure done in aug 04 but no luck as of yet on our 4th little "curtain-climber". He told me that the infection was a little irritating at times but he really was only sick the first night of the procedure. Good luck on your plans for a family. It is the best experience in the world.
Take care
|

replied February 2nd, 2005
Re: Recent Vas-reversal
Ta for replying. I do hope you are lucky soon and blessed with another "curtain -climber" ( I like it! )

my bloke is feeling better but still a bit tender! We have been told one side wasnt successful bu tthe other is promising so we just have to wait and see! Its awful not knowing and although I try to be positive I keep thinking how I will feel if it hasnt worked. My bloke already has one son, I have none....Hmmmm....

Keep trying , at least its quite enjoyable!

chanshawn wrote:
good luck!

Take care
|

replied February 9th, 2005
Vasectomy Reversal
My partner had a reversal in september and we were told that everything went well. He hadhis first semen analysis 2wks after the op and it came back good. He has to have a follow up test done in a couple of wks to make sure everything is back to normal! I'm so nervous. He has 3 kids and I have none so i'm keeping my fingers crossed. At least if we know he is ok then I can just relax a bit an concentrate on my own fertility issues!
Hopefully we'll all be blessed with the results we want :d
|
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....