Well as some of you may have known sense heather lost her mucus plug(yesturday) we had to reschedule her appt for thismorning. Well at the dr we got our strep b test I think its called then of course dr checked for dialation and she is dialated about 1-2cm and she can go into labor any day which also means she cant come to my house anymore for weekends because of dr's orders Crying or Very sad . Also we are now going in every week for checkups and such. If anybody wants our hospital info pm me or heather for it. -ryan heather and mackenzie
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 9th, 2004
Experienced User
Oh, wow!! It can really be anyday now!! I know you are excited! Are you going to be able to go to the doc appts and be there for her labor. I sure hope so!! I cannot see you missing it! I am sorry you won't be able to see her as much, but know that she and miss mack love you and miss you. How is work going? Or is it still a sore subject? Keep us updated!!

Love,
megan
|

replied August 9th, 2004
Experienced User
Yea I will be there for the labor...I hope if I do go back which im debating tonight cause I have to work tomorrow at 7am and its a 2 hour drive and that will make it suck when she actually has to go to the hospital idk what to do if I dont go back I get fired if I do go back no one will be home with heather cause everyone here works all week and the soonest I can come back is thursday night which could possiably be too late ya know??
|

replied August 9th, 2004
Especially eHealthy
Hey
I think I already have the hosp info! Did u buy my shirt! Lol
|

replied August 9th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Cant you take a few days off and tell them that, like your having a baby...Like mat. Leave or something like that?
|

replied August 9th, 2004
Experienced User
Yes I can leave but I already used my days off last time we had to go to the hospital and now I have none and they are really not not not understanding of my situation at all they really have it out for me and want me to quit but I was waiting to get fired cause I know its just a matter of time even though I work hard
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...