Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

Terrible Crap Keeps On Happening.

Yesterday I went out with a whole bunch of friends..Because ....Like...I never get to so alexander was with my mom all day. Well it kind of sucked because I got ignored most of the time.....And like....We walked through 2 miles of cornfeild....So I got cuts all over me...And my face is all itchy.Then we jumped and electric fence and went into the woods..Where we all got seperated and lost....And I was like..Blah..Because I heard cows/bulls and stuff....And I got my new shoes all muddy....And thorns were scraping me lol....But that was the fun part...The really sh1tty part was I got ingored.....For the rest of the night..My friend ryyan was about the only one who payed attention to me.

Then......I get home and my mom tells me that she deleted msn....And that I can't get on xanga anymore. So the only two sites that I can get on now is ehealforum and my hotmail. what..

Oh yes and my boyfriend and his dad might be going to jail if they can't pay something 11,000 something for a truck and boat that got reposessed....Which doesnt make any sence..Ahhhhhh...
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 6th, 2004
Active User, very eHealthy
Speaking of things going bad, just as I thought we had things figured out, and things would be ok, we may now lose our appartment!! Just becasue my bf's stupid mom felt the need to take charge of things, and really screwed things up!!! Geerrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
|

replied August 6th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Im really sorry to hear both of you are mad that things arnt so good right now, but just remember. Everything works out in the end, and if it didnt work out, its not the end! Smile keep smiling girls!

<3
gaby
|

replied August 8th, 2004
Active User, very eHealthy
Wow. I think we're both cursed, don't you agree?? I'm not even going to begin to get into all the crap that's been going on in my life lately. Drama drama drama. I'm starting to have a very low tollerance for gay guys.
|

replied August 8th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Ahh that sucks. Why did your "friends" ignore you? I would have given them hell. I hate people like that they make me soooooo mad!

Hunnybunny, when I was engaged (back in the day) his freakin mother always "took charge" of things. It started before we met and she had him over $20,000 in the hole with absolutely nothing to show for it! And I mean nothing. I mean, his truck was used and paid for, he had no house and lived at home with his parents, but was that far in the hole? Well, I tried to put my foot down, but he was way too far up mommy's ass. Turns out she liked to max out her credit cards and make him pay for them. And he did for some crazy reason. Meanwhile, I paid his bills (which were so freakin expensive! Maxed out credit cards, school loans (he only went for one semester), consolidation loans, etc.) and I paid our bills and my bills. That jerk had it made! Oh, the good ole days. I am so glad I didn't marry that pos. But, it does make you smarter!
As long as you learn from your mistakes it is all good. It is the people who do not learn who are plain screwed.

Sorry for rambling. I am bored. Hehe
|

replied August 8th, 2004
Experienced User
Nikki, I am so sorry things are bad for you right now. You and
alexander are such wonderful people. And don't worry about so-called friends b/c alex will be there loving you forever. Friends will come and go, but he will be there always! Tell me what can do to make yo feel better!!!

Love,
megan
|

replied August 8th, 2004
Especially eHealthy
Hey
Awe! I hope you got to meet stacie and feel better! I missed [email protected]
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...