Okay, as u all know, its been 5 weeks and 1 day since I had jaydyn..Ive still been bleeding, but it had almost came to a stop and yesterday it started to be dark brownbut its not continual,just like a lil here and a lil there.....What is this? Should I call the Dr.? Could it be the beginning of a period? Whats up?

Anyone else experience this?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 31st, 2004
Experienced User
Well with my first I bled for the whole 6 weeks. I think with my daughter I did too. What you have sounds normal to me--but you should call your docter if you are concerned Smile
|

replied July 31st, 2004
Active User, very eHealthy
Omg... I knew u would bleed after u had your baby, but 6 weeks and 5 weeks!! Shocked that makes me wanna cry Crying or Very sad . I didnt think u would bleed that long. I dont want my baby to come out. My period was only 3 days and I didnt like that. Laughing lol
meagan
|

replied July 31st, 2004
Hey hun.. Im not sure, I might call and ask sence its been so long but I bet its fine, long as its not heavy. It could be ur period , ive heard u can start your period a month later commonly so it could be that. Its been 2 weeks today sence I had garret, and im definitly still bleeding. Its clotty tho, not like a normal period. Im still having alot of pain down there... Not when sitting, but if I stand more then a few minutes, or walk then it hurts pretty bad... Is that normal that u know of ? Did u experience it?
|

replied July 31st, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Jordie its normal....I bled on and off for almost 8 weeks! And kari yours sounds normal...I was sore for a couple weeks downt here too. Especially for the first 2 because I had stitches....They hurt! Lol!
|

replied July 31st, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
I didnt kari but thats b/c I had a csection! My tummy was all taht hurt
|

replied July 31st, 2004
Experienced User
tweety12986 wrote:
omg... I knew u would bleed after u had your baby, but 6 weeks and 5 weeks!! Shocked that makes me wanna cry Crying or Very sad . I didnt think u would bleed that long. I dont want my baby to come out. My period was only 3 days and I didnt like that. Laughing lol
meagan

*laughs* some people get there periods right away after that too!

Some people bleed for a few days, some up to 8 weeks. It all depends!
|

replied August 1st, 2004
Well I haven't had my baby yet, but it sounds kind of like my period sometimes. I mean it tapers off like its over, and then just when I think it's okay to put the tampons up, every now and then I get some dark red or brownish blood. It is not really blood that is just coming out, it is blood that has been there. And it's like your body is automatically cleaning your vagina out.
|

replied August 2nd, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Arrow
|

replied August 2nd, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Yea its my period...Bummer Mad
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...