Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

My Schitty Night :( *loong Vent*

Hey guys, I am bored and cant sleep so I figured i'd spend some time on the comp and vent a little. I have been having a rough 2 hours today. I got home from work and at the end of the car ride I kind of yell at my bf because I get mad that he says he doesn't mind picking me up from work when I know he does because he works 9 hours a day and to top it off he has to stay up an extra 2 hours to drive at night to pick me up from work. I said I was going to quit so I he didn't have to do it and he was like "i don't mind" and I said "well don't sit here and say that and then at the same time talk about how tired you are, make up your mind" and as I said "make up your mind" his mom heard and got mad that I was yelling at him and gave me crap about it without knowing what the argument was and it was about something I wanted to do in his favor. Well I go outside in my car crying because I just got attacked as soon as I got home for no reason and he comes out saying that everything is ok and to come inside and there will be no confrontation. Just as I am about to, his mom comes out screaming "you two better get the !**@! in the house right now" obviously I am not going to come to that kind of request of that nature especially since that attitude was the very reason I didn't want to come in in the first place. Well I tell him to go inside to make it better but he doesn't and I run to the driveway crying and he's comforting me, meanwhile his mom sits on the steps thinking I will actually come when she's there. I run down to the beach even though my bf asked me not to and stay there for about 5 min. (we live on the beach kind of) I go back to the house and look inside secretivly and there is his mom sitting there waiting for me to come in which is stupid because I don't want to see her or feel her eyes on me so I will not come in as long as she is there and she should know this. Well she goes to bed, I come in the house and me and him talk about the crap she said about me. Stuff about how I always yell and I do yell alot but I get frusturated so easily and I need to vent somehow and I end up taking it out my bf and she hates it. Well she was talking about that and how I can't take my medicine which she failed to notice I have been taking everyday for the past week and a half and when my bf told her that, she said "well, pfft". Oh, I get slammed for not taking it but no one notices when I do take it. Rolling Eyes everyday I used to hear "did you take your pill" and I would say no, but since I have started taking it, I notice she is somehow unconciously psychic and only asks on days when I don't take it at my now usual time. I got so pissed off one day when she made a whole big deal out of it by turning the car around so I could take my pill. Rolling Eyes as if that one day really mattered to make such a big deal out of it like that. Anyway I was talking with my bf and I said that I wanted to move out and I meant it. I want out and away from parents. They do this stupid thing where she works overnighters at work and his dad has to come home every night she is not there and she is there every night he isn't. Why not hire a babysitter when they go out to eat then? All his dad does is give a boring lecture about how you should take bs from work just for the sake of it being that way sometimes. No wonder it's that way, people like him and my dad let it happen so it will always happen. That and he talks about how "fat" my bf is and how he shouldn't eat dinner one night when he hadn't had anything to eat so I had to feed him my leftover hamburger sub and 3 corndogs. He talks about how stupid it is and how disrespectful it is to buy 2 pizzas for the both of us instead of one, but if it wasn't for me saving those extra peices that we get from leftovers he wouldn't have lunch on certain days. (mine are always eaten) if we pay for the damn pizza, shut the !**@! up and let us enjoy it Mad I hate it when parents want to pay for stuff for you and insist that you don't pay for it at all and then go the cheap route. Rolling Eyes anyway sorry this is so long.

Btw can anyone take in a 17 year old unwanted girl? No baby momma drama here just in case that would be an issue. I'll wash dishes if I can't pay rent. No house hold pile is too big once you're a dishwasher in a restuarant. Laughing i'll do housework as long as your house is actually cleanable and I don't have to scratch my head for an hour wondering how to tackle a certain mess.

Oh and can anyone take me to work tomorrow? I don't want any contact with my bfs mom and she is the only one who could get me to work unless I could bum a ride. Question Laughing Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Last edited by bd1012 on July 30th, 2004 08:43 AM; edited 1 time in total
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 30th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Guess no one cares or it's too long to read. W/e then, I guess it's because i'm not "one of the girls"

bye.
|

replied July 30th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Im sorry I really dont know you or your situation... I just read your post... I passed out earlier before I got to read it. I havent even read the updates on heather (julymommy) yet. Lol I guess thats what I get for not taking a nap. Hey dont feel bad that nobody responded yet. The forum has been really really slow lately. Im sorry you had such a bad night. Lol I would take you in, where do you live hehe I hate doing my dishes. Picking up dirty socks, and puttin some laundry in the washer and dryer arent scratch your head tasks right? Lol well then you wont have a problem cleaning my place.
|

replied July 30th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Shoot, that's the stuff that's easiest for me!! I live in md. Right now things are a little better but just in case...
|

replied July 30th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
My aunt lives in md... But she is here right now... Lol you coulda hitched a ride with her.
|

replied July 30th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Dammit. Laughing
|

replied July 30th, 2004
Experienced User
Sorry to hear the story it must really suck to have to live in that situation everyday. Does his mom get into your business and his because I understand the two of you are living there but ya'll need your space too. How old is he?
It sucks you are too young, because maybe you two could of moved out or something. How about your parents?

Hope things look better for you.
|

replied July 30th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Well it's not bad, I was upset when I wrote that so it may sound like my situation is really bad but I just wish we didn't have to be babysat every damn night.
|

replied July 30th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Mine seem to want to stick their noses where it doesnt' belong. My dad gets on my nerves and my stepmom about our relationship because they talk about how ours is unhealthy when at the same time, my dad married twice, and she married twice and they can't even maintain the one they have together now! If both of them come down in november which is my 18th b day month and I am 18 by the date they come down and say anything about our relationship, we will get married that very day at the courthouse and have the ceremony later!!
|

replied July 30th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Lol ill take you in!!! You can clean for me!!! And if you want to be my nanny, I am paying 125 a week to watch my baby when I have her! Lol.

That sux about his family, they are way too controlling and they should stay out of your relationship! Joses mom tries to tell him to tell me to leave him alone and stop bossing him around and blah blah blah and im like oh like I care!!! She dont speak english so she cant tell me nothin! But his mom should really leave u alone! And why are they telling you both about your eating habits?? Thats the best thing about having your own place is you can buy whatever you want and have to hear no one!! I do that too, I buy or make alot of food so you can have the leftovers for lunch. Which comes in handy all the time! Pizza dont last long with jose though lol. But you eat that pizza and let them talk all they want!

I just read this by the way, im at work and very very busy! I hate being busy here! Lol and I live in cali, so wherever you live, you can catch a bus and come on down! Lol
|

replied July 30th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
His parents arent' that controlling, it's just certain things that piss me off. If you want to buy something for me and won't let me pay for it, then be willing to buy what I want, and not the cheapest version of it! My dad and step mom get on my nerves so much!! They want me to grow up but at the same time think I am a 5 year old kid who can be ready whenever they want to take me out somewhere and when I ask where I am going they say "it doesn't matter". It phuckin matters because I am asking!! They do not know how to plan things at all. They think I can go somewhere with them in the blink of an eye and I don't know if they do it on purpose and to piss me off or they just don't realize that I am a seperate person and not a fetus inside the mother. I'll be damned if I am going to take anymore of that crap next time they come down here or I go up there. (they live in mi, thank god) my grandma treats me like I am 5 years old and my mom, I don't know what to say about her. There is a suspiscion that she may have hit on my fiance a while back and if I find that be true, she will never see or hear from me again guaranteed! We havent really spoken much since december actually. That is after me and my fiance kick her ass and send her back to jail for violating probation. I may not be able to kick her ass since she's stronger than me but i'm pretty sure my fiance can!! I can just narrorate what certain punches are for and explain my hatred. *i will now say my fiance's name is josh because the word fiance is harder to type than josh*
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...