Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

Ryan Said the Funniest Thing This Morning (Page 1)

We woke up and he looks at me and says "my lil (caps) milf" lol!! And then he starts laughin'. He wants me to tell yall that he finally got some after 6months! Since he was an a$$ and posted that he doesnt get any anymore lol so he wanted me to tell yall that he finally scored. Lol after calling me a milf. It wasnt romantic. I have a question; how come it hurts so damn bad?!? I thought I was gonna cry!! It really really hurts afterwards like I cant sit down...Sorry might be tmi. But anyways he wanted me to tell yall he finally got some, and I wanted to tell yall that im a "milf" as ryan says lol! O brother, sorry now im just rambling. Gotta go byebye
~heather ryan and mackenzie
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 29th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Omg that's so so funny-lmafo! Lol! Well i'm sure he's happy now Wink it's bound to hurt hun I think because of all that extra pressure in your pelvis (i'm just guessing here!) hey it hurts me & i'm not even preg! Lol!
If he asks again tell him to pee off! Lol joke!
|

replied July 29th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Arrow
|

User Profile
replied July 29th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Lol mike calls me that too!
|

replied July 29th, 2004
Especially eHealthy
Hey
Lmao. That is too cute! Go ryan!
|

replied July 29th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
What's a milf? Embarassed
|

replied July 29th, 2004
Especially eHealthy
Hey
Lmao! I didn't know either, but I didn't wanna be the only one to say what is that! Lmao!
Love,
chanda
|

replied July 29th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
My bf sometimes calls me comequat. (sp?) Smile
|

replied July 29th, 2004
Especially eHealthy
Hey
Now I know what that is!
|

replied July 29th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
You have to watch american pie to get it. Milf is .Mother .I'd .Like to .F***
|

replied July 29th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Is it a lil indian or something?~ comequat I mean not milf
|

replied July 29th, 2004
Especially eHealthy
Hey
I did watch american pie and I still didn't get it! Lmao now I do!
|

replied July 29th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Indian? Lol no. See in the movie these guys were staring at a pic of stifflers mom and they were like "man id f*** her" and then the other drunk guy was like yeah shes a milf, mother id like to fuc*, and then they were all like "milf! Milf! Milf! Milf!"
|

replied July 29th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
I meant is comequat a lil indian, I understand what milf is now.
|

replied July 29th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Lol a milf is a ~mother id like to f*ck~.... Hehe heather that is just too funny. Kevin was all talkin about how im so sexy now with my big boobs and big ass (lol) and my pregnant stomach turns him on so much, and then when im not pregnant no more im gonna be even sexier cuz my boobs are gonna look huge on my small body and blah blah blah... I laughed and told him im gonna be a milf Laughing ok but with the sex, have you tried using lubes? It will still hurt, but not anywhere near as bad. Its hurt me ever since I got pregnant, and it even hurt before that, just not as bad. Even though you seem wetter when your pregnant, your still drier up there I guess. But I dunno I know exactly where your coming from. Lol kevin never gets any either. Im trying to become a little nympho again though lol gotta keep my man happy Laughing maybe you guys should try more like oral sex and stuff before you have sex, I know it helps me and kevin alot!
|

replied July 29th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Damn it my post is kinda late lol... I guess thats what I get for going pee and taking my time to post Laughing
|

replied July 29th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Lol kumquat is a fruit
|

replied July 29th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Ooooh, it sounds like it would be a little indian.
|

User Profile
replied July 29th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Haha! A kumquat is like a tiny orange. Its about the size of a grape, and you eat the whole thing skin and all. I don't like them. The skin is too bitter, and i'm not much on citrus anyway!
|

replied July 29th, 2004
Experienced User
You know that song "stacie's mom"? Well, daniel and I always sing "rylee's mom has got it goin on. She's all I want and I waited for so long. Rylee can't you see you're just not the girl for me. I know it might be wrong but i'm in love w/rylee's mom." ha ha! Sorry I just thought that was funny!

Angie
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...