1 moe day till my due date!!! No contractions right now but a lot of pressure and pain in my pelvic regoin so hopefully thats a sign!!! Im allpacked and ready for hospital so send me some labour vibes girls haha!!!! Yay! Almost time!!!!!

Shauna
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 26th, 2004
Active User, very eHealthy
Good luck, hope it happens soon!...How'd tim like the name blade? What other names have you picked out?....Lol ooh, and when is the epi guy coming back?!
|

replied July 26th, 2004
Experienced User
Good luck girl all labor vibes coming your way but send me some back!!!! It sucks to not go into labor when your not suppose to!!!
Lots of love,
heather and hayley
|

replied July 26th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
**sending u some labour vibes heather!**
the epi guy is back now! I called the hospital and b**tched about it cuz hes the only guy that can give it and she said it depends on what day and what time u go into the hospital cuz even if I go say, tomorrow at noon, it all depends if the guys at home sleping or in the bathroom or what, to see if I get an epidural. Ever dumb eh? My stupid city... Lol!

Shauna
|

replied July 26th, 2004
Experienced User
Wow good luck keep us posted on how it went....
|

replied July 26th, 2004
Haha, I guess thats what we get with free healthcare eh shauna? Lol...
|

replied July 26th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Ohhh 1 more day!!!! Cool!!!! Id be going crazy!!!! How are you sitting here! Id be sitting on the toilet lol. I read sitting on the toilet helps the pain or something. So dont think im some weirdo lol. Awww I cant wait to see what your having!
|

replied July 26th, 2004
Especially eHealthy
Hey
I hope it happens soon for you and heather both!
|

User Profile
replied July 26th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Any hope of induction?
|

replied July 26th, 2004
Shauna,

i wish you the best of luck for you and your baby when he/she? Eventually comes lol give your tummy a wee rub for good luck from me

suzi
|

replied July 26th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Arrow
|

replied July 26th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Hehe I know im so excited!!! Im startin to get a lil nervous now what with my due date tomrorow and no baby yet ahhh lol!
I wont mind getting induced, I dont have a problem with it hehe if it helps baby comes sooner than right on lol!
Lol! I love havin free healthcare! Thank god or i'd be broke ahh! Lol!
If I ever get those pains... I'll be sure to run straight to the toilet haha! Dont worry nikki, I feel the same. I got that pain a few times and I said "f**k goin natural! I cant even take this!" my mom said it fels exactly like that too so screw that! Haha! Come on baby... Come out come out come out!!!!!!!!

Shauna
|

replied July 26th, 2004
Wow, the last time that I looked at the due date countdown you were 16 days away. Those 16 days went by farely fast.

Brenda
|

replied July 26th, 2004
Experienced User
Yay!!!! We had a lot of babies being born lately, and we still have a bunch to have!! I am so excited!!!! I love babies!!

Love,
megan
|

replied July 26th, 2004
Yay hun im excited for u I cant wait!!! Smile its so weird that ive already had my baby 9 days now! Time goes too quick!
|

replied July 26th, 2004
Experienced User
Aww I hope you go soon! Best of luck hun!
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...