I just found out that I have a mosquito bite on the back of my leg, and its itching like a b*tch!!!! How the heck did I get one there? I was wearing pants all day Confused Confused Confused Mad Mad .....I know your not sposed to itch the thing, cuz it makes it worse, but daaaamn you have to admit is feels so freakin good to itch it!! Shocked

....No wait, I have 2 bites back there, maybe thats why it itches so bad .H.E.L.P.!!!!! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad lol
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 24th, 2004
Active User, very eHealthy
Oh I forgot to mention... We have bad west nile virus here too... The tested in the city, and it was found that 7/10 mosquitos carried it.. Shocked that would just be my luck to get something like that next.
|

replied July 24th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Aww hun I have 9 on my legs and one big one on my arm!! I hate them so much!! I dont think you will get it!! They said in b.C that we are gonna get it soon...I hope not!
|

replied July 24th, 2004
Especially eHealthy
Hey
I got like 5 on my leg tonight when I went outside! I hate it! It itches so much!
Love,
chanda
|

replied July 24th, 2004
Experienced User
Ugh I hate them!! Im allergic to them and they get huge on me..And itch so bad. I really dont understand how people can say dont itch them..Lol

<3
marisa
|

replied July 24th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Aw, I hope they go away~ they really do suck! When I was in md I had one that was on my cheek and it almost took up the whole side of my face!!! That was really attractive! Lol

<3
gaby
|

replied July 24th, 2004
Active User, very eHealthy
Put a cold towel on mosquito bites and it makes the itching stop, or if that doesnt work for you get that benadryl itch stick, its wonderful.
Meagan
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...