Im trying to get pregnant so me and my man have sex just about every day. Is that ok or should we slow down. If any body can help im waiting for your replys thank you for your help . Wink
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 25th, 2003
Extremely eHealthy
Your best bet is to try when you are ovulating. 14-15 days before your period. But you should do it just within 72 hours before you ovulate. Because the sperm will remain and catch the egg! Also eat healthy and pray for one! Good luck and let us know if you are!

Oh it never hurts to do it too much, only help!
|

replied September 25th, 2003
Active User, very eHealthy
Lol you two must be having lots of fun Wink maybe you should be an ovulation kit in order to determine whether your ovulating or not. This will certainly increase your chances of conceiving but hey if you want to do it every day it will only speed up the process!!!!!
|

replied September 26th, 2003
Thank You
You guys have really been great well nikki is always there to give asvide I thought it was wrong when the other people where judgin you I think they are just jealouse Rolling Eyes
|

Extremely eHealthy
Lol, thanks! They actually ended up being nice after all the commotion! Except for that guy...You dont even want to know what he did!

But thanks alot though! Good luck on getting a baby!!!!
|

Hey, I had the same problem when I we were trying for our second child. My obgyn said all you do is take your temp once a day. Keep a chart and when your temp changes from high to low that is when you want to have sex. That means you are ovulating. It beats spending a lot of money to get a ovulating kit. Just remember when you have a big change in your temp that is your clue. For me is was 4-6 degrees different. It only took two months and that was it.
|
Tags: pregnant, sex
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Kokil Mathur
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
Dr. Kokil Mathur
User Profile
Dr. Kokil Mathur
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....