Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

***i've Turned Over a New Leaf~***plz. Read*** (Page 1)

Hey everyone! This may be kindda long but please read--

**the other day I was walking jaydyn around at like 2 am so she'd go to sleep and I saw the innocence in her eyes and I thought of what a great life I wanted to give her...So I started thinking about god. I woke my mom up and we started talking and she said that when she got preg. With me(she was unwed and 21) my grandma dragged her to an abortion clinic to abort me, but my mom refused and had me. I started thinking about what would have been of me if she would have aborted me?!? I wouldn't be here..Im here b/c of gods will. I went to church sunday and got a new perspective on life..I redidicated my life to christ!--they are giving jaydyn a baby dedication sometime soon to essentially "give her back to god"-- im going to start getting into church, going every wednesday , and sunday. Teach jaydyn about god and get her into church. Im going to b a devout christian.. Im even thinking of giving my testimony at church.. To some of you I know this comes a huge suprise, but the bible says u must profess ur faith by ur mouth--to let everyone know and not b ashamed, and im not..I want everyone to know my new life..Ive changed in an instant and im so proud of myself-- no more bad things in my life, im washing out the negatives...

Me and zane have gotten back together and were gonna see where things go..Hes a great "father" to jaydyn and loves her very much. Im not having sex again until im married and if he cant hold out then nothing will happen between us.

Thanks for listening, and if I ever said anything to make one of you mad or angry at me-im sorry, please forgive me..
*for jen, ive finally come to terms and I forgive you for what u've done and ive forgiven all that have said something to make me mad or angry with them*

Smile I hope that oneday in everyones future they find god ---ive noticed a huge difference in myself already! Smile
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 19th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
That is great, hun! This is a great direction for you (for anyone). I truely want to get into a religion, I just have to do more researching before I decide.

Congrats and good luck!

~jennifer~
|

replied July 19th, 2004
Active User, very eHealthy
I'm very happy for you. I'm catholis and i've haven't been to church since easter sunday and I miss it. I always say i'm going back because I feel like I have alot of hate in my heart and that's not what I want to teach my kids. But when I go to church and elijah starts climbing over or going under the benches and embarrasses me to the point where I don't want to go back until he's a little older. But I pray every night and ask him to keep me and my family safe. I don't fail on my prayers for now that's all I have. But I will go back, in the meantime my faith is in my heart.
I hope things work out with you and jaydens dad, but remember, it doesn't matter if you change, he has to try to change too. Otherwise it's not going to work. As for the sex I don't think od would think any less of you. You have a child already and you are trying to put your life on the right track. Plus don't make a promise that you might mot be able to keep. Temptation is very powerful, good luck again.

Brenda
|

replied July 19th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Jordan I already told you I think thats the greatest bestest, most wonderful news ive heard all week and it brought tears to my eyes! You are jaydyn are going to make a wonderful family (hopefully with zane) and you will be blessed greatly!!!! Im very happy for you!!
|

replied July 19th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Awwww jordie i'm so proud! I could never do that....Just don't believe. But I respect people who do and I think it is absoloutly great!!! Keep it up girl! Good things happen to good people and you got your comin!
|

replied July 19th, 2004
Experienced User
Brenda~lol--zane isnt her biological father..Hes my new boyfriend(as well as an ex...Lol)...We have nothing to do with her real dad and maybe never will..I know temptation is powerful but u can overcome it. Your church doesnt have a nursery to keep elisjah?
|

replied July 19th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Lol brenda, chris is far from anything of church. Dont you have a nursery? Oh its catholic I dont think they do. I know christian ones do, I used to be a teachers aid. Its true that zane has to be a beleiver too because my pastor always said if your a christian and your with someone whos not, they will only bring you down. They need to beleive too.
|

replied July 19th, 2004
Oh, I thought the name zane was one I never heard. I heard of some christain churches having daycares so poeple could sit in peach at mass. I wish they had one where I lived at. They should do it everywhere. I hope you achieve your goals.

Brenda
|

replied July 19th, 2004
Experienced User
Thanks ya'll :d
|

replied July 19th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Oh, and thank you!

~jennifer~
|

replied July 19th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Omg jordan I am so so proud of you :d I truly am-when I read your post I felt so pleased that you have made this change.Jaydyn has brought so much to your life & she's only a few weeks old-i know that your a fantastic mother & that the two of you are going to have such a great life together.She is your angel & she's gods blessing to you.
Im so glad you've found this-i think it'll be the making of you.Im also so glad about you & zane-i reckon your future's very bright & if he loves jaydyn then that's just fabulous & your decision about sex is very responsible & mature.Congrats on everything-you deserve it
liz xxx
|

replied July 19th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Jordan, I am very very happy for you. Ive been wanting to get more involved in my religion, but it is so true, un-believers(lol is that a word?) do truley bring you down... Kevin is catholic, but doesnt really believe in his religion, so hes like religion-less... Ive been trying to get him to go to my church and become a believer again, but its so hard to actually do it. We will talk about it, but never end up doing it. I need a push, maybe my baby will do the same thing to me as it did to you. ~at least kevin will get married in my church, which involves becoming confirmed there.... So we will have to take like a 2-3 week confirmation class there, maybe that will give him a bit of a religious push.~ I hope everything works out great between you and zane. It would be wonderful for jaydyn to have a father figure in her life, but if not, your a very strong person, and will still do just as good.
|

replied July 19th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Thats great jordan!!! Im sure youll find so much happiness with god, and a better life!

<3
gaby
|

User Profile
replied July 19th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
If you really wanna get happy, start listening to christian music! Its all I listen too anymore. Pop and rock music, while cool, gets me depressed. There is something about christian music that makes me subconciously happy!
|

replied July 19th, 2004
Especially eHealthy
Hey
Jordan,
i am so proud of you. People might not believe but I go to church every sunday and I am very into it. I'm not perfect, I don't claim to be, I don't want to be. But I think there is nothing wrong with being around the lord and "in touch" with him. I think it's great how you are proud to tell everyone about your newfound faith and that is an awesome thing! Congrats huni! You are doing it for yourself but more for jaydyn and that is wonderful!
|

replied July 19th, 2004
Experienced User
Thanks ya'll..Ya'll are great!
Erin-im gonna search the radio for some channels! Lol
again thanks
|

replied July 19th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Oh jordan im so proud of u! It takes a strong person to be able to do what u are doing, and this is a good turnaround for u! Im not much into religion but I know a girl whos very into her church and she's such a happy cute boundy person! Lol! I hope everything works well for u and im so proud of u!!!!!!!! Smile

shauna
|

replied July 19th, 2004
That is wonderful jordan I am sure you will notice a difference in your life now (of course besides jaydyn) and I hope you can fulfill every wish and need for her. And good luck with you and zane I will keep you in my prayers.
Meagan
|

replied July 19th, 2004
Experienced User
Jordan that is so wonderful. I am so glad u decided to post this. I have strayed away from christ and not been doing hes will. And its so good to hear someone is doing his will. Im so glad u posted alot of us especially me really needed to read this I have been taking him for granted when I know all my help come from him.

God bless u for posting he using as a way to show others.
|

replied July 19th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Thats super....
I wish I could get straight again...I'm trying..I really am!
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...