Nasty---> sorry Embarassed every morning since i've been pregnant i've been throwing up. Some days I just throw up all day. Is this normal ? I feel like it's harming the baby. I'm only 13 weeks...The dr told me it would go away soon but it hasn't yet. Does anybody know why this would happen?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 19th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Morning sickness can happen at any time of the day, and it can happen all day. I know, it sucks, but it should be over by the time you hit your second trimester, but everybodys pregnancies are different. It is completely normal, and you are not harming your baby. Just make sure you are taking your vitamins, and eating healthy. Some people are unlucky and have morning sickness throughout their entire pregnancy. Try eating some saltines in the morning before you even get out of bed, and eating small, but frequent meals may help also.
|

User Profile
replied July 19th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Shayna,

ginger ale helped me tremendously! Anything with ginger in it is supposed to help morning sickness. Also, ask your doctor about vitamin b6. I tried every nausea medicine in the book and the only thing that helped was high doses of b6. I took 50 mg pills. My morning sickness went away between 15-16 weeks.
|

replied July 19th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Ginger ale helps, mints help, ice cream helps...Try something. But alot pf puking happens. I had it starting around the same time as you and it didnt go away til about 16 or 18 weeks, I cant remember but it lasted a good while. Just wait it ou and see if your doc can give you those pills for nausea
|

replied July 19th, 2004
Active User, very eHealthy
Its apart of pregnancy, and some women keep having morning sickness all through pregnancy.
Meagan
|

replied July 19th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Dont worry hun! I had it till I was 15 weeks, and then now it came back at about 37 weeks. Sometimes if it gets bad and u continously throw up, the doctor might offer u some medication to help u keep ur food down so ur baby will get all the nutrients still. Some people dont get mornin sickness and some people get it all thru their pregnancy (my cousins's wife has it everyday and shes 30 weeks, shes on some kind of meds not sure what kind). But hopefully crackers and ginger ale or flat 7-up helps!

Shauna
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...