Medical Questions > Nutrition > Nutrition Forum

Skin Care From Outside And In

Hello,

does anyone know of any good natural skin care programs that can help your skin to be healthy from inside and out?

Please let me know.

Thank you,

joe
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 25th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
The truth is that there is no one simple answer to your question - everyone is different & what is a miracle for one person is a disaster for another - both of my children are highly allergic to many of the the skin creams etc made for highly sensitive skin!! Yet my daughter can use some of the inexpensive ones.

You can only research, smell!!(if it smells off, bad, makes you feel sick - like lavender does to me - then don't use it), & use trial & error. Also a generally healthy diet - but again this is unique my daughter has ibs (irritable bowel syndrome) so can't eat many of the foods that are considered healthy - so again trial & error & what works for you.
|

replied December 2nd, 2004
Skincare Inside Out
Hi I have been using herbalife for 16 weeks now my skin is beautiful
using a nutritional program as well as skin care program

of I can help call 0427240464

ps it really works
|

replied January 30th, 2005
Experienced User
Vitamin e, cocoa butter, and loads of water will make the world of difference.
|

replied July 31st, 2005
Arbonne products are the best all natural products out there. Try the nutriminc® re9 resist essential fatty acid dietary supplement
formulated with standarized flaxseed oil, including omega-3 fatty acids, antioxidant vitamins a, c, e, plus coq10 and alpha lipoic acid — this concentrated blend helps you face the realities of living (environmental factors, free radical damage, less-than-optimum nutrition and diet).
Key ingredients: flaxseed oil, various re9 elements, coenzyme q10, alpha lipoic acid
|

replied July 31st, 2005
Experienced User
Skin Care
Eat lots of flaxseeds, take horsetail silica supplements, drink green tea, and use alba skin are products (mostly organic, great stuff) especially the sunscreen. That's what works for me!
|
Tags: skin, Nutrition
Quick Reply
Must Read
Learn the basics about skin health, including risk factors, diagnosis, and treatment options. ...
Learn about risk factors to developing a skin disorder. ...
Learn about screening and diagnosis options available for various skin disorders....