Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

!!!!!!!!!!!! Is This It?!?!?!

K so its 2:20 am and im up with contractions. I havent even woke anyone up yet. Theyve been pretty close but they need to be 5-7 min apart for 2 hours to go to the hospital. So far its been almost an hour and their about 8 minutes apart and seem to be getting closer and they hurt im getting scared... We'll see, I will update but I could turn around and once again be false! But I gotta go!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 17th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Lol! Im gettin contractions too, thats why I cant sleep!!!!
Sounds like urs might be it kari!!!!!!! Are they still like that when u walk around?? When u walk, do they get stronger??? Are they regular?? Ahh u might be goin into labour!!!!!!

Shauna
|

replied July 17th, 2004
Active User, very eHealthy
Yea they still are happening while walking. I dont know if their getting stronger, but theyve been hurting each time. It might not be it but it might be, I cant tell. But another one hasnt come yet its been 4 minutes.. They might stop so we'll see~ I just dont wanna wake anyone up if its false..Again.

K I take that back.. That one was 5 min apart.
|

replied July 17th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Well if they still continue to be painful when ur walking, they;re sposed to be the real deal! Dont worry or be nervous! U've been lookin forward to this for so long and its finally time!!! I hope this is the real deal!!! Stay up for a bit longer and keep timin!!!!

Shauna
|

replied July 17th, 2004
Well its been 2 hours 5-7 minutes apart so I think were leaving in about 20-30 min as long as they keep coming~ wish me luck im scared!
|

replied July 17th, 2004
Experienced User
Wow! Im guessin ur gone now? Good luck
|

replied July 17th, 2004
Good luck, kari! Hope to hear the good news soon!
|

replied July 17th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Wow I guess im visiting on the right day! I hope you have him!!
|

replied July 17th, 2004
Awww kari! How exciting! I kinda had a feeling you might go really soon! Good luck! I cant wait to hear something!
|

replied July 17th, 2004
Well it looks like she's gone, so I guess this may be it. Omg I am so excited.
|

replied July 17th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Yay kari! Im a lil late, but oh well lol. I hope it was the real thing and that everything went ok!

<3
gaby
|

replied July 17th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
W00tness...I hope everything is going okay.
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...