Medical Questions > Nutrition > Vitamins Forum

Hgh Advice (Page 1)

I need some information from someone who knows about hgh, and either has or knows someone who has used it first-hand. I was wondering what the side effects were. I have done a lot of research but have yet to talk to someone who knows. In particular homeopathic and biotropin hgh. I know what the effects are of regular hgh in high doses...But if I were to take say homeopathic hgh in sensible smaller doses I heard the side effects are next to nothing. Any insight would be helpful thanks!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 24th, 2005
I know a thing or two about hgh and I know that actual somatropin is destroyed by the stomach and is only effective by injecting it. The only thing you can do to get some kind of effective hgh is to take an oral spray that increases your body's natural production and releases the natural growth hormone. Edit this is a good one that is cheap.
|

replied September 25th, 2005
Experienced User
Thanks so much for replying! Do you know of any negative side effects? Clearly the injectable version would be most effective but all in all (safety and cost wise) would the oral spray be the best bet for the buck? I heard the oral spray does next to nothing. I'll give it a try but I am just nervous. Any details about its effects, etc. Would be much appreciated. Thanks jeremy35!
|

replied September 26th, 2005
southcoach wrote:
thanks so much for replying! Do you know of any negative side effects? Clearly the injectable version would be most effective but all in all (safety and cost wise) would the oral spray be the best bet for the buck? I heard the oral spray does next to nothing. I'll give it a try but I am just nervous. Any details about its effects, etc. Would be much appreciated. Thanks jeremy35!

humaloid hgh doesn't have any side effects, it has like really powerful longjack 100:1 extract and things like that that increase growth hormone naturally or its expelled by the body. Definetly the most bang for your buck its not even $20 I take 3 sprays at night and 3 in the morning. I feel the difference for sure, its not as good as injectible, but that has huge side effects. If you inject you might as well take roids!
|

replied September 26th, 2005
Experienced User
Is it possible that taking too much of this may cause your pituitary gland to weaken thus not being able to produce as much growth hormone by itself (because it is reliant on this "help")? Also, what types of results do you see? Thanks.
|

replied October 18th, 2005
No this is an all natural formula. It won't make wrinkles automatically disappear or anything but you will feel more energized and overall health will be improved
|

replied October 23rd, 2005
If You Want to Boost Your Hgh Try Taking Dhea
The hgh sprays and other products are just a scam. Your body does produce less hgh as you age and this probably causes many of the effects of aging like weight gain, wrinkles, loss of energy. However, the only way to boost hgh that is safe and that really works is by taking dhea supplements. Dhea is a precursor to hgh and your body turns it into hgh when you take it in a supplement. People will try to tell you you need to buy all these bs expensive hgh boosters but really none of them work. Dhea does work according to a million studies and its not at all expensive (also ask your doctor next time you go in for a physical because he or she will know a lot about dhea).

Dhea is also safe because it does not produce massive amounts of hgh in your body- just enough to combat aging. If you are a body builder and need massive amounts of hgh you will need to buy illegal injectibles. Anyway, I get my dhea online for like 15 bucks. Edit) the point is, if you are looking for a safe hgh boost for anti aging effects or are a weight lifter looking for a safe hgh boost, try dhea.
|
Users who thank dinmke for this post: bestvitamin 

replied December 1st, 2005
Hgh Dietary Suppliments
One thing I wanted to add here,

i was just searching accross the web and I noticed this post here so I thought i'd reply with my $0.02

i've been researching this for a while because my wife's a naturopath and my grandfather has been taking these things, and I thought i'td be interesting if I did a bit of a review up of the ones that were helping him the best.

Edit
it probably seems geeky to do that just because i'm curious about what he takes but regardless, it's started and i'm not looking back, eventually i'll perhaps even offer an e-mail newsletter or something.

Best wishes,
crayzeeu.
|

replied August 12th, 2006
Re: Hgh Dietary Suppliments
I found some articles where people share their stories about human growth hormones on anti-aging at this site . The information seems to be on the positive side for the most part, but there are some negative comments on hgh also.
|

replied September 17th, 2006
Dude just go natural. Hgh could be dangerous, read this hgh
edit
|

replied February 20th, 2007
the Facts About Hgh
I normally do not post. However, it is important sometimes to attempt to set the record straight. There will be those who simply cannot be reasoned with and those that can. For almost then years we have attempted to maintain a steady course of quietly creating efficacious products.

The bottom line is here is serendipity. We were attempting to get an insulin molecule absorbed via buccal absorption. We could not and still cannot. We then attempted many other molecules, smaller and larger. We discovered that it is in the cross linking. Insulin has a lattice like structure, ergo very brittle.

The much larger human growth hormone molecule is unique in cross linking. It can be "folded" with out damage. Further, once hydrophilized, HGH must be immediately protected from oxidization, almost back to an unconstituted state where HGH has a very stable shelf life. This is where micro-encapsulation is paramount to protect the human growth hormone molecule again from oxidization. http://www.antiagingresearch.com/molecular _folding.shtml.

When we started this industry, there was no one out there to taint a very efficacious product with much deception http://www.antiagingresearch.com/faq_igf.s html. Unfortunately, we are heaped into the pile. However, there are tens of thousands that have consistently used our technology with very good results.

It is simple. We provide a venue for OTC HGH HRT that works along with a very critical aspect of somatostatin inhibition http://www.antiagingresearch.com/somastati n.shtml. We have been involved in many clinical studies confirming this http://www.antiagingresearch.com/growth_ho rmone_research.shtml.

Nature is neither cruel nor kind, only indifferent. You are either fertile (serum hormone levels) or fertilizer. This is why HRT is paramount for aging humans.

HGH injections can be a whopping overdose, throwing the pituitary into an absolute or relative refractory period. Upon discontinuation of injections, due to an atrophied pituitary, you may age at an exponential rate, much like gonadal shrinkage from steroid use.

A 20 year old averages around 20 ng/ml of HGH, a 60 year old averages around 2 ng/ml. Our product AEON HGH elevates serum HGH and keeps it under the 20 ng/ml threshold. This means you have younger serum levels and there is no over-stimulation of the pituitary and thus there is no shutdown of your body's own natural production activity of GH because it stealths under the 20 ng/ml threshold.

The growth hormone produced by AntiAging Research Laboratories a low dose and high frequency protocol. Taken twice a day, it "stealth's" into the body and prevents the negative activity of the hormonal feedback system and the artificial stimulation of the "anti-growth hormone", "somatostatin" that HGH injections create.

Fundamentally, the longer it is used, the greater the age mitigating effects can be noticed. We now have ten years of evidence. The amount of growth hormone you have in your blood is directly proportional to the rapidity of aging.

We must emulate life. Low dose, high frequency hormones, consistent micronutrients, etc., to mitigate our natural metabolic decline. Hams medium http://www.antiagingresearch.com/hams_medi um.shtml is also another aspect of quality of life extension we stand for. Since a human somatic cell will divide only 86 times before telomeric senescence occurs, there is much evidence about deference of that 86th division. We focus our work here as well.

We invented this absorption technology. Do your research. You will see that I/we was there from the inception. We did not set out to perpetrate a hoax. Companies do not thrive for ten years having their business plan structured on a hoax. We have witnessed good things in people that follow the science we provide here.

So, there will be those who simply cannot be reasoned with and those that can. The people who can, about 80% actually do notice differences over time http://www.antiagingresearch.com/commitmen t.shtml. Unfortunately, our society has birthed the many who expect to undo decades of life-style and free radical damage in 3 weeks or expect a "rush" (how about a refund on vitamin C because you do not "feel it"?) and do not "feel" it, however, serum levels always change. For those, we provide an unconditional money back guarantee.

This is it. Some of you will have a field day trying to rip what we stand for apart, sadly, please enjoy. I wish I could say, it didn't matter to me, but it does because I care. There are some out there that cannot understand how that is possible. I assure you it is possible.

Some will seek to find the integrity and science we have dedicated our lives to and possibly discover a better Quality of Life Span with what is offered here.

It is what we have dedicated our lives to.

This will be my only post.

Live long, live well,

Robert Bohen CEO

AntiAging Research Laboratories

We stand for Quality of life span. It's not how long you live; it's how long you live well...

We are dedicated to extending quality of life though cutting edge biotechnology and nutriceutical science.

www.AntiAgingResearch.com
|

replied October 8th, 2007
this disgusts me. I have to take hgh for i was going to be a midget. 4 foot 6 inches now i am 13 and barely 5 ft and 85 pounds. hgh is a miracle drug for people like me who because of sick for the majority of their lives would have would up short. my mom is 5 11 and dad is 5 9 not tiy either but because i have been sick so much and had soo many surgeries i need it. Now hgh has given me a chance to grow to a normal hieght. SO plz don't think about how to abuse it or make "your quality of life better" "by feeling younger" because many children need this drug and people like you are making people think it is illigitament.
|

replied April 29th, 2008
There's an HGH spray available. You can check resveratropin.com and see if this is what you are looking for.
|

replied March 13th, 2009
get hgh
hi. The best HGH and the authentic its injected. the pills doesn't work at all. the stomach destroy it.

I can get authentic hgh for the lowest prices in mexico.

write me for more info: hghseller at gmail dot com
|

replied March 13th, 2009
authentic hgh
Yes. the authentic somatropin its injected. the pills doesnt work.

I can get you authentic hgh for the lowest price, or tell about side effects, befenits of hgh

any bdoubt write me.

hghseller at gmail dot com

regards

southcoach wrote:
Thanks so much for replying! Do you know of any negative side effects? Clearly the injectable version would be most effective but all in all (safety and cost wise) would the oral spray be the best bet for the buck? I heard the oral spray does next to nothing. I'll give it a try but I am just nervous. Any details about its effects, etc. Would be much appreciated. Thanks jeremy35!
|

replied July 23rd, 2009
Jintropin HGH and Generic HGH supplier from China
Dear sir,
My name is Jonathan and i'm from China,I'd like to recommend us as the leading supplier of Jintropin HGH for prescription purpose and generic HGH.I've contacted the admin here,but he said there is an exclusive seller here and refuse me to become a trusted source here,so what i can do is to contact you in this way.Please forgive me if disturbed you.
i can supply Jintropin HGH at the best price of 2.8USD per iu,and generic HGH at the price of 1.2USD.if bulk order,the discount will be considered.
As you know there is a counterfit sticker # on each Jintropin HGH package,and i can provide it as your reference if you are interested,please reply to yxncp at live dot cn.I guaranteed i'm an honest business man,not a scamer,and prefer a long term business with you.
best regards
Jonathan
|

replied January 3rd, 2010
supply Jintropin hgh
i supply Jintropin hgh from China,there is anti-counter number on each package,you can verify it's fake or not on Genscien's offical web when you get it.please feel free to contact yxncp at live dot cn for further information.Jonathan
|

replied July 16th, 2010
I have used Humatrope injectable HGH for the last 8.5 months and have had no side effects. Starting around the 5th month I noticed an increased energy level and have now dropped from 192 to 179lbs. You can order it online at HGHmeds.com if you are interested.
|

replied January 25th, 2011
if some of you are interested in purchasing regarding tanning. skin care forum, tanning forums are available
|

replied February 24th, 2011
Good point Greg, but your missing one critical point with HGH injections. Adults have very low IGF-1 (generally between 0-30% compared to when we were 25 yrs old)levels so the fact that your anterior pituitary stops making GH, really has no effect in most cases. The upside of HGH injections is far too great to ignore.

For more information, please visit HGHmeds dot com or email me at support at HGHmeds dot com.

Mike
|
Quick Reply