Medical Questions > Relationships > Broken Hearted Forum

Did Scott Peterson Kill His Wife???

This is one of the most interesting cases i’ve watch unfold since the oj simpson case from 10 years ago. I wanted to get everyone opinion about it, as i’m sure there are a lot of thoughts in both directions.

Anyone interested in really staying on top of the case can also watch court tv who’ll be doing a series of live interviews july 12-15 at 11pm with people related to the case, including that mysterious juror #5.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 14th, 2004
Experienced User
I haven't really paid too much attention to it but what I have seen it may be that he did do it because he was having an affair and who knows if he wanted her out of his life there may have been a motive as to why he did this which I think is ridiculous. That's if he committed such crime. I feel so bad for her family including the unborn child.
But I should follow up i'll check it up in a while.
|

User Profile
replied July 21st, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
There are quite a few pieces of hard evidence that say he's innocent, but the circumstantial evidence is so convincing, that who knows?? I think he's gonna get off, but I don't presume to know if he did it or not!
|

replied November 14th, 2004
Experienced User
I know that this is an old post, but since the verdict was just announced on friday, I think justice was served. If peterson didn't want the responsibility of a baby and was tired of being married, why not ask for a divorce? I can't believe he was ignorant enough to think he could get away with this. The spouse is one of the first people the police will look to in a murder case like this. Now he will either rot in jail the rest of his life or face the death penalty. It just wasn't worth it!
|

replied November 15th, 2004
Scott Peterson
I was fasinated by the case. I think he did it. The part that really got me was him driving to the marina several times before laci's & the baby's body washed up, why, if he didn't know they were there. He didn't take his boat or go fishing.
|

replied November 15th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
I'm glad that he was found guilty.I was worried when 2 jurors were dismissed ,that the trial would fall apart and end up in mistrial.I can't for the life of me understand why he would murder his wife and child and just not divorce her if he did not want a family.I know that if he does not get the death penalty,his life in prison will be in solitary confinement.He would be dead meat in the general population.A life of solitary is too good for him,if you ask me.Patty
|

replied November 21st, 2004
Experienced User
Did Scott Peterson Kill His Wife???
Pattyv
my lady friend and I have been following this trail since it began, and we couldn't agree with you more. However, we would like for him to be turned loose in the general population, because rumor has it that, bubba is anxiously awaiting his arrival for personal gratification.
|
Quick Reply