I've had a cluster of bumps on the inside of my knee for sometime now. They itch very bad and bleed when scratched. Any ideas?
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper grandson7
|

replied September 6th, 2009
skin cancer
my friend had a little lump come up on his shoulder it first loked like a skin tag but then it grew to a size of a big pea and had crustyness look to it with a mole affect on it so i adviced him to bk appointment to doc which is in a weeks time but it fell off and he is still left with a slight mole look to it but not a lump. could this be cancer as at first i honestly thought it could be but now it fell off i am in two minds whether it was or not but he does still have a mark like a mole
|

replied July 15th, 2010
My granson who just turn 6 is experiancing bumps coming into his head,face, ears, shoulders they don't itch and they dry into patches. The one on his face became inflammed he said it hurt.
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
What is melanoma? This section give you a quick intro to this particular type of skin cancer, including the entire range of types of melanomas....
Doctors are pretty certain that ultraviolet radiation plays a role in the development of melanoma. Which other activities put you at risk of melanoma?...
What does melanoma look like? Learn to identify early signs and symptoms of melanoma with this full description of symptoms of melanoma here....