Hi everyone. First I would like to say thanks for taking the time to read my post. Okay I was on ortho tricyclene lo for six months. I went off it in the mid of april, everysince may I have had strange periods. They only last for two or three days. My first one was late by 9 days then my other one was early by five days. I have been having headaches, im bloated all the time, my teeth hurt my temperature is 97.8 to 98.4 most of the time, I have alot of discharge,but it doesnt smell. I crave food all the time I have gained about ten pounds in two months. I have been exercising but still cant lose the weight. All of my weight is now going to my stomach. My stomach has never been big but now it is. If someone can help me please respond and tell me what you think I would really appreciate. Thank you and have a bless day.

P.S. Do you think I am pregnant or is it just the bc's.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 8th, 2004
Experienced User
Hey there, well if I were you just to stay on the safe side if you question that you think your pregnant than take a hpt test. I know that sometimes you get negative results.
Birth control does have side effects but I don't know if one involves your stomach to be popping out. I don't know but because you are unsure it's best for you to see your doctor because if it is the bc maybe you could change it or you would not have doubts on the effects it causes.
Hope this somewhat helps.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...