Medical Questions > Womens Health > Womens Conditions Forum

Breasts Are Larger And Sore

My breast have grown at least two cup sizes, if not more, within the last month and a half. I have put on 26 lbs over the last two months, but the breast size would not have gotten that big from that weight gain. I am not bigger is diameter, just the cup size. My family doctor said it is from weight gain, but I have weighed more then this before and have never had my breasts this big. I had a histarectomy 6 years ago, they left the ovaries, so there is no chance that could be the problem. I have fibromyalgia, ibs and acid reflux. I am 39 years old and am baffled at what this could be. Any insight would be appreciated.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 6th, 2004
To: Kelleeb35 / Breasts, Large And Sore
I needed to consume more protien, so I started eating lots of soy foods, tofu, soy nuts, soy protien powder, etc. My breasts got hard and very sore for weeks at a time. I read that the plant estrogens in soy can do this. So now I avoid soy as much as possible.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...