Medical Questions > Womens Health > Menopause Forum

to Young For Menopause

Sad I was told that I was going through menopause about a month ago.. And I am sad about it because I am only 35 years old..I still want a baby and I was wondering if anyone has went through the change and still got pregnant or wanted to and found a good way to go? Please let me know

thanks!

Navi..
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied July 6th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Some women still get pregnant goin thru menapause, my husband is a change of life baby, talk to your Dr. Some women go thru the change of life early!
Sincerely,
sandy
|

replied November 10th, 2005
Hi navi
just read your message, I think I am going through the same as you, dont know if I am. This is all new for me. So I am serching for information. I am 38 and still trying for a baby. There are many people that I know who have had babies or expecting and I feel kind of sad that I am not one of them. I guess the feeling that if this is menopause its a sure sign that there will not be a baby in my life. I am an auntie to 6 kids and I love them to death.
|

replied September 10th, 2009
Hi.Im going through the menopause and im 17 years old.
I always thought that I would start a family, and now I can't. I've been told theres only a 10% chance of me having a baby without using IVF.

Hope it all works out for you.
|
Must Read
What is menopause? Peri menopause? How long does menopause last? Get the facts on menopause, "the big change", here. ...
Symptoms of menopause and perimenopause affect women in different ways. What common signs and early symptoms of menopause can alert you of "the change"?...
Consult your doctor as your body makes the perimenopause transition. But how do doctors confirm the beginning of menopause? Learn more here....