What happened to womens lib:

from burning bra's

to

butchering babies
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 5th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
You are so silly. You make no sense. You take things that have nothing to do with each other and try to make a point, but all you make is an ass of yourself.
|

replied July 5th, 2004
Active User, very eHealthy
Form wanting to vote - to wanting to k ill
|

replied July 5th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Once again irrelevant.
But yeah, we got the right to vote. You got a problem with that? Why shouldn't we have control over our bodies and lives? Oh yeah, that is right in your opinion we shouldn't. Are you sure you are not man?
|

replied July 5th, 2004
From control over our bodies and our lives - to control over other's bodies and lives
|

replied July 5th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
I am not debating with you as long as you keep ignoring the obvious and trying to switch it around. Grow up!
|

replied July 5th, 2004
From honest upright citizens -to- underhanded lying decieving k illers
|

replied July 6th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
I love how you ignore the facts and just keep rambling and making a fool of yourself.
Also, it is progression and regression.
|

replied July 6th, 2004
What facts do I ignore?

The fact that the unborn are human beings.... Oh thats you who ignores that fact
|

replied July 6th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
I don't ignore "facts" samie. But once again your "facts" are not fact. They are your opinion. Oh, sorry and some scientist.
You ignore facts all of the time. You don't debate. All you do is take up space in this forum. Repeating the same thing time and time again. But not actually saying anything. And obviously not reading other posts either, because if you had you may come up with a reply relevant to the debate.
|

replied July 7th, 2004
Unfortunately for you the fact remains a human being is alive at conception its not my opinion or others opinion it is fact. You keep calling me foolish and you don’t accept a recognised fully supported fact of life when given the testimony of the worlds best biologists.

By rejecting it you claim they know nothing about their subject and that you know better… if you want to debate with any respect whatsoever you should recognise that fact… in fact you have to because if you wish to debate effectively with me you have to debate from the angle that he or she is a human being otherwise every post is ignorance personified and as such dismissed out of hand by me.

Just some points followed by their respective testimonies

1.The basic **fact** is simple, life begins not at birth but at conception

2.It is no longer a matter of taste or **opinion**”

3.It is scientifically correct* to say that an individual human **life begins at conception**

4.The beginning is conception, this straightforward biological **fact**

1. Ashley montague, a pro choice geneticist and professor at harvard and rutgers, is very unsympathetic to the pro life cause. Never the less even he affirms unequivocally,

“the basic **fact** is simple life begins not at birth but at conception”**

2. Dr jerome lejeune, professor of genetics at descartes in paris, was the discoverer of the chromosome pattern of down syndrome he testified to the commitiee,

“after fertalization has taken place a new human being has come into existance” and said “ it is no longer a matter of taste or **opinion**” and “not a metaphysical contention; it is plain experimental evidence”
he also said “each individual has a very neat beginning at conception”

3. Professor micheline mathews-roth, harvard university medical school

“it is **incorrect** to say that biological data cannot be decisve.....*it is scientifically correct* to say that an individual human **life begins at conception**.... Our laws, one function of which is to help preserve the lives of our people, should be based on accurate scientific data”

4. Dr watson a bowes, university of colorado medical school

“the beginning of a single human life is from a biological point of view a simple and straightforward matter - the beginning is conception. This straightforward biological **fact** should not be distorted to serve sociological, political or ecconmic goals.

Hotasfrick: “i don't ignore "facts" samie.” "facts" are not fact"
|

User Profile
replied July 8th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
I don't know where samie gets all this c-r-a-p(caps), I think in her head.
All as she says "human beings" begin at conception b.S., think about it, and what about miscarrying, seeds that don't live, some babies are born without brains, internal organs that cannot be replaced and end up on life support and then dying and they knew about it and they were given the option to abort and you say this is a sin to abort these and these crack babies that will never be o.K. And these babies that are beaten, starved to death, not given medication that is needed it is o.K. For them to have more babies, go, get out there, see what I see everyday, then you will understand more about abortion and the system does nothing and you sit there and say abortion should be "illegal". Samie is the one who needs to wake up and smell the coffee along with others.
Look at our men who died in viet nam that could not bring themselves to kill a 5 y/o that was sitting there with a gun bigger than he was that killed are guys, I know that this is sort of off the topic and a little before a lot of your time, but it was real! In other words think about reality! I don't love abortion but there are a lot of times it is needed and women should have a choice! I also feel that both parents should pay for either the abortion or the birth both before, during and after unless they have insurance as their is too much welfare and crap(hud, wic, etc)!
Sincerely,
sandy
|

replied July 8th, 2004
All this c-r-a-p (caps) from the senate judicary subcomitte who invited experts to testify on the question of when a human beings life begins the coments come directly from the offical government record avaliable to anyone.

Some of my other quotes and numbers in other posts come from medical books, government statistics, independent statistics, private & government research and other reputable sources.

Not out of my head

seeds they are not, if we must use botanical terminology a concieved child would be called a sappling not a seed.

"these babies that are beaten, starved to death, not given medication that is needed it is o.K. For them to have more babies,"

so either your saying we should k ill all preborn babies in case they get beaten by their parents or we should k ill all the preborn babies concieved by convicted abusive parents.

If we are going to k ill someone why not the abusive parents

"some babies are born without brains, internal organs that cannot be replaced and end up on life support and then dying and they knew about it and they were given the option to abort and you say this is a sin to abort these and these crack babies that will never be o.K."

first off we don’t k ill terminally ill people, even if euthanasia was made legal (if not abused) we still wouldn’t k ill them without their consent.

Second we don’t go around slaughtering drug addicts… we try to help them?

You may think ill peope and drug addicts should be k illed I however think these people have a right to live.

Any way what right do you have to decide when someone should be k illed thats exactly like the nazi ideology
|

replied July 9th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Samie it is not fact! If it were fact by the senate, blah blah then it would be law. And it is not law! The law specifically states that a fetus is not a human being.
So stop telling me that it is fact! It is not!
|

replied July 9th, 2004
It is a fact... A biological fact

just because the law says its not alive lawfully dosnt mean in reality its not alive and you know the unborn human being is alive you just wont accept it. Because once you accept it you will have to rethink your stand point and if you dont come up with suficiant answers you could end up being pro life.

Go and ask a biologist he will tell you

.I.T. I.S. F.A.C.T
|

replied July 9th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
No, samie it is opinion.
Yes, the fetus is "alive" but it is not considered a human being.
Yeast, fungus, parasites are alive. So what?
|

replied July 9th, 2004
Right so you concur whatever it is inside the womb is alive, now what else could it be other than a human being.

Dogs come from dogs, snakes from snakes human beings from human beings.

Scientificaly it is human, is geneticaly different from both mother and father, is alive and growing, is conected to but not part of the woman is deveolping its brain and its heart and other organs.

How can it not be correct (biologicaly speaking) to say this is a living (as you concur) unique seperate human being.

Legally it may not be considered a human being but in reality that is exactly what it is.
|

User Profile
replied July 10th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Samie does not have any points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A mule does not come from a mule!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Samie believes what she wants to believe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Samie sees nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

Samie does not even know the difference between fact and opinion!!!!!!!!!

Samie does not know anything about reality and what is real!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Samie has nooooooooooooooo common sense!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Samie likes to twist, bend or turn things around that is written or said!!!!!

Samie does not understand very much, including pro-choice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Samie likes to put words in other peoples mouths and tries to change what they are saying!
In oregon there is a right to die for terminally ill patients and it is pretty much the same as euthenashea(sp)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sincerely.

Sandy
|

replied July 10th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
You are so very right.
Samie has been banned from this site.
She would not stop trying to debate in the regular abortion forum, so she will no longer be here. At least we do not have to read pages of "facts" anymore.
I will miss her "arguments" though. They were so funny!
|

User Profile
replied July 10th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Don't worry, as someone else said, their are a lot more samie's out there, I know this from experience(caps). I will kind of miss it too, but drivelbottom(gordon) or someone similar should be returning soon! I just hope samie gets the help she needs as I feel she is one mixed up person! Hey, cool cat!
Sincerely,
sandy
|
Quick Reply