Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

Big Update For Everyone...

Okay guys..This is kinda long..But I havent been on much really..So if you have pmed me on yahoo its not me..Or it may be me and if I dont respond im in a rush. I moved in with dennis and his family. Things at home were not going so good. Me and my mom were fighting alot and I couldnt take the stress I was getting put under. He finally got his computer up and running thank god. So now I can post on thsi thing. Im 26 weeks pregnant.. Whoo hoo. Its goin by so much faster. Well dennis has a little sister who is 14. And shes so pretty and I would have never thought anything. Well she comes up to me last week crying so hard, and im like what happened..And she sat me down and goes marisa im pregnant..And my mouth dropped. And she was like I came to you beacsue I trust you and you can help me. And I said well first off are you 100 percent sure and she said yea. So I took her to the store and I bought her a test just to make sure. And of course she was. So that afternoon I made an appt. With a health clinic around here that gives you free blood tests and your first ultrasound..Its called copmassion pregnancy, and you dont need to have parental consent. So I took her that day and come to find out she is 21 weeks on thrusday. I was like omg..This is a joke its not really happening. And I looked at her and go..Look at me im 26 weeks and your 21 and dont even look it. She goes I know. So we got pictures and everything. And they gave her prenatal vitamins. So we go home. And she wants me to tell her mom. Dennis wasnt home thank god..So I sit her mom down..And we start talking and I tell her..And it was a big huge crying thing. And her mom goes marisa I cant afford another baby if I wanted oen id haev another one. So there thinking of giving the baby up for adoption. I just cant see them doing that. But I was telling his mom that me and dennis are getting our place by the time rebekah is born..And ill just have tara and the baby move with us. And get her on mi-child and wic and stuff and put her in a schoo where she can bring the baby. So I think thats what im going to do. I just done want to tell dennis..Thats his little sister and its by his friend..Oh gosh..Well im done for now ladies..Sorry its so long

*marisa*
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 3rd, 2004
Active User, very eHealthy
Wow. Thats all I have to say. But i'm glad youre in a better situation and things are looking up for you Smile its funny I should read this today cause I nearly flipped a !**@! when my 12 year old cousin started talking about being in love with 5 boys *well waht a 12 year old thinks is true love* but what about her baby's father? You never mentioned that so are you guys going to go after him? Keep us updated on what goes on....

Meg
|

replied July 3rd, 2004
Experienced User
Well her babies father is dennis and mines friend. Yea its kinda sick seeing shes so young and hes 20. So im just praying dennis doesnt find out or his ass is grass...And thats for sure..And of course I will keep everyone posted on whats going on:)

*marisa*
|

replied July 4th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Wow. I hope everything works out for the both of you! Shes lucky her mom didnt try topressure abortion, that woulda been even harder! Good luck to ya'z!

<3
gaby
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...