This is mainly for the girls who have been so kind to me, mainly tanya, mandi, and jessika. And the rest or the nice girls in here!!!!

Ladies im going through a hard time and ive been holding it in and I cant no more because even the smallest thing, happy, sad or mean makes me cry. I have tears right now!

Its my dad. He was living in mexico and he would call and visit all the time and I was mad because he had left us to go there. But recently we havent heard from him. Since august first. And thats not like him to not call us or his grandbabies. So my mom went looking for him and nobody has seen him in 2 months. They thought he came this way. But he hasnt. My mom even called the post office to see if he picked up his mail and he hasnt picked up anything since august. Not even his paychecks. Im worried his dead or hurt out there. And its driving me crazy not knowing whats happened. My mom said the other day if she cant find anything, she would start checking cemetaries. Im so sad. But I just keep praying and hoping .God takes care of him and knows where he is. And my husband wants to have a baby early but I dont know how I can go with a baby and stressing about my dad. And it makes me cry and smile because my husband reminds me soooo much.

And ive been going to church as usual and it helps alot. And I went sunday and it was an excellent service on patience. If anybody wants a tape of service I would be more than happy to get it and mail it to you! Just pm me your name and address and I can get it and send it. It was so great it helped me alot. But im still sad about my dad. I miss him so much...
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 23rd, 2003
Oh Honey
That is so sad. Sad I truely am praying for your father. It doesn't sound good if he's not even picking up his paychecks. Did anyone check with his employer? If he's not coming to work and has not picked up his paychecks I would think things don't sound right. But keep praying. Hang in there honey.

Michele
|

Extremely eHealthy
Thanks. No, nobody has heard from him. He just never showed up for anybody. Not even a new job he was supposed to start doing. And I went out there in early august to see jose and my dad was supposed to call me to meet up for breakfast and nothing. Havent heard a word since, and its going to be october, the 5th is my birthday and the 9th is his grand daughters 1st birthday. He wouldnt miss it.
|

Active User, very eHealthy
Im so sorry nikki, it must be horrible. Is there anyone in mexico that you know that can try to contact him? Maybe even a private detective? I know sounds silly, but they might be able to help. Even the local police in his area could help if you file a missing persons report. I will surely keep you and your father in my prayers amd please let me know if I can do anything to help you, even lend a listening ear.
Much love
tanya
|

Extremely eHealthy
My mom went and asked everyone. Not one person can help. She has to check with the federales in mexico and she is going to give a report to san luis and the border patrol. But she has to get better first because she had surgery on her wrist and she cant us her hand much and its a 6 hour drive. We asked his brother, aunts, nephews, neices anyone who knew him...Everyone thought he came this way. We have no lead at all. I hold it in and put on a smile but so many things remind me of him and I want to talk to him. At least hug him. And I cant...God I hope hes ok. Thanks tanya and michelle for caring!!!
|

Of course I care! Jeez! Lol
stay positive, and just keep praying. Worrying is going to make you sick. Do as much as you can but take it easy and stay positive! Very positive and hope for the best. Thats all you can do for now. I will be thinking of you.
Love
tanya Wink
|

Extremely eHealthy
Darlin
Thanks! Im trying my best! I got my husband and neices to keep me happy right now! Its just hard to think that if I have kids they wont have a grandpa cuz jose doesnt have his dad, and I cant find mine. But its ok. I hope he shows up or something. I pray .God keeps him safe.
|

Experienced User
Niki
Hi niki, I dont really know you that well, but you seem like a very sweet girl. You have a positive attitude and great advice. You need to keep that positive attitude and hope for the best! You have all my prayers, god bless and try to be strong.

Lee
|

Extremely eHealthy
Thanks!!! Im am so over sensative today, everything brings tears to my eyes...Like now!!! Thanks lee!!!! Your in my prayers as well for that baby!!
|

In Sympathy
I'm really sorry to hear about your dad nikki, I hope you are all able to find him really soon. That's really horrible. Keep praying for him to return, I will pray for him, you sound like you have lots of loving support from your family and husband. Good luck with finding him.

Regards,

.::suzy::.
|

Extremely eHealthy
Thanks. It means alot. Goodness everytime I think about it I still get tears...
|

(((((((((((((((((((((big hugs)))))))))))))))))))))))))
i wish there was something I could do or say to help you, all I can do is send my love and prayers Crying or Very sad
|

Sniffle...sniffle
Sad that is so sad......If I am there for you will you be there for me??

My dad moved to colorado..Ummm....Like 3 weeks ago or so...He took my dog and everything....I havent heard from him much....I cry myself to sleep some nights...(every night actually) im sure you do to! I am drepressed its not fun..Im sure you are in the first stage of it to....Im sure we are both going tru the greiving stage! I wanna be there for you....

~*~bree~*~
|

Experienced User
Oh my goodness! I am sooo sorry nikki! I hope that your dad is alive and well just wondering somewhere! You family is in my prayers! I hope he calls you soon!!

Good luck and best wishes
-jessika-
|

replied September 24th, 2003
Extremely eHealthy
Thanks so much!!!! I will be there for anybody who needs it! Its a hard thing to go thru but the calls sure do help! Bree, you can ask anything you want! Thanks you guys for the prayers and kind words!!! It helps so much! I felt so much better this morning to know you all are so nice and there for me! I havent heard anything yet. But my hopes arent gone! Thank you, thank you, thank you!
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...