I was just wondering if anyone here had used or heard of someone who had used ovulex to help get pregnant. I have been trying to get pregnant for almost 4 yrs now and i've done a lot of research on it and it sounds pretty good. I was just hoping I could talk to someone about their situation and how it worked for them or a friend. Thanks...Best luck to all ttc!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 2nd, 2004
Experienced User
Hi I Am Rin
Hi I heard about ovulex too and I am thinking of ordering it this months and hope it can work for me too... It sound like make me more confidents indeed. Well I am so down everytime I have my period even I check with doctor and do a scanning and everything is fine nothing is block and I got eggs too just that I wonder why I am still not pregnant...Even I know my ovulation day but it doesnt help too..... Well maybe ovulex is the only hope for me since my husband always refuse to have a checkup.. I heard that by taking ovulex even your husband sperm counts is low but if we are strong enought then it will help ......So I really want to try .......I want to have a baby soon I really hope so and hope you too will get pregnant soon ..May god bless us all....
|

replied July 2nd, 2004
Experienced User
Yes.. Good luck to you! I just ordered ovulex earlier today and hopefully it will work for me. If not, it's off to the doctor. Good luck to you and all those ttc. God bless!
|

replied July 2nd, 2004
Experienced User
Keep Me Update Please
How long does it take to deliver to you and do share with me how to you feel after taking it......Cuase I am in japan so I think it take sometimes to process it...All the best and keep in touch. Rin
|

replied July 11th, 2004
Helpful Info - Ovulex
Hi,
i did a search on ovulex and found a distributor on ebay who sells it for almost 1/2 off. Thought this might help sinec it is so expensive Smile
|

replied July 12th, 2004
Experienced User
Wow! Thanks!
Thanks for the info! Yes it does help. Are you trying to use ovulex? Just curious because i've never really chatted with anyone who has, but I have read "success" stories of people. And you know, it's kinda like diet pills... You never can be too sure if they are true. Lol. Well thanks again for the info! God bless!
|

replied July 12th, 2004
I have an identical twin sister who has the "identical" fertilty problems as I do. We both do not have regular periods and must be on some type of progesterone since our bodies do not seem to hardly ovulate. My sister did order ovulex and took it for 6 days straight but then forgot (that happens to be her trade-mark Rolling Eyes) but she said she felt something different and that her body started to clean itself out and she had a very dark period which was very helpful for her (since we don't have regular periods). She's now back on the ovulex and really feels this may be the answer. So now I am going to get off the prometrium (progesterone) my doctor has me on because the side effects are too strong, plus she's got a terrible bedside manner along with a lack of patient knowledge. I'll keep you posted. When I do start the ovulex i'm going to make sure i'm also on a good vitamin regiment and healthly food diet along with enough rest and lower stress. I think that should make a nice recipe for a baby, I pray Laughing have you received your ovulex yet?
|

replied July 13th, 2004
Experienced User
Rosieposie....
:d yes I hope that does work to make a baby! Unfortunately I have not yet received my ovulex. I have been trying to get hold of my representative and i've had no luck. I am very upset about it because I wanted to start taking it in time for it to work for my next ovulation. I plan on calling them and finding out what is going on. Oh, and please do keep me posted about your situation. I would love to hear your news! I too have decided to live healthier and I have started tracking my basal temp too. Hopefully the ovulex will work for me. I really want a baby. I have been very depressed lately, but since I joined this forum reading the messages from different people with similar situations has helped me alot. I don't feel so alone now. Well, I wish you luck with your baby dreams! May god bless you with a beautiful baby! Keep me posted. ~steph~ Wink
|

replied July 13th, 2004
I know how you feel about the depression. It seems to never go completely away, but there are good days too. The basal temperature should be very helpful and also the charting of your cervcal mucus, natural family planning teaches how to read all the signs for fertility Smile. The will be able to help you Smile i'm so glad you mentioned the temperature taking because I need to start doing that again :d . Talk to you soon...
|

replied July 13th, 2004
Experienced User
Thanks!
Thanks for the info! I will look at the website. :d it is so great to have someone to talk to about a similar situation. Talk to you later! Wink
|

replied July 14th, 2004
Experienced User
Hey!!
I just wanted to let ya'll know I just received my ovulex in the mail today and will be starting it tomorrow. I'll let you know of my findings! Wish me luck!! I so hope I can get pregnant while i'm on it! Take care girls. ~steph~
|

replied July 16th, 2004
Experienced User
Congraduations
Hi I am rin , it was good you received your ovulex how does it look like..Last month I order it but has been rejected even I pay them becuase I am from japan and they cannot send becuase of custom. I lost my hope Crying or Very sad nothing I can do.... So sad,,but I wish you all the best
|

replied July 18th, 2004
About "natural" Fertility Drugs
I too am interested in ovulex, but it will probably take me some time to convince my husband that it is safe and helpful. Smile
i just found it, when I was trying to find out more about natural methods of trying to regulate hormones. The only study I heard about, through webmd.Com for fertilityblend, was very small, but had positive results. Webmd said some of the natural drugs that they used in the study are in the capsules, but in much smaller amounts. So... I don't know. It is much more affordable than ovulex it seems, and it looks like they ship internationally I think. Also, another part of the website said it is available over-the-counter at stores like rite-aid and gnc. Comparing the two, it seems like ovulex might work faster, but fertilityblend seems more widely accepted. Just thought I would share that with all of you. I am still making up my mind about what to do. My insurance company will not cover the infertility testing I was supposed to undergo, so I am looking into other things. Oh, one more thing, webmd said some of the contents of these "natural" drugs we read about contain many of the same things as prenatal vitamins, but I think they still sound better.

Megan
|

replied July 18th, 2004
Experienced User
Hi Megan!
Smile yes I have heard of fertileblend too. I'm actually talking to some other women who are using that. They say it has worked really well to regulate them and they purchase it at gnc. And, they also get it for really good deals because gnc usually has good sales on their products. They have not yet gotten pregnant but that does not mean it doesn't work. As for the ovulex, I have been takin it for like 2-3 days and I haven't noticed any changes in my body (its supposed to take 2 weeks to get in system) however, I do have more energy. My husband is also taking the amberoz that you can order with ovulex. He hasn't noticed any changes at all. But I just thought i'd write and let ya know that fertileblend does work for regulating af. I wish you luck in your baby dreams! I too couldn't afford infertility testing so that is why I am using these pills. Hopefully, it will work. (plus, it helps that there is a money back guarantee if I don't like them or they don't work! Wink ) baby dust to all!!!! Exclamation Wink ~steph~
|

replied July 26th, 2004
Pregnant On Ovulex
Hi - I just joined bz I say the discussion on ovulex. I have been trying to get pregnant for 8yrs - I started when I was 30....I went to a fertility clininc, had iui's done - concieved--miscarried...Had an egg retrieval for an ivf procedure - eggs no good. Finally the fertility clinic sd they did not know why I could not get pregnant on my own - and did not know why I miscarried after getting pregnant form an iui procedure, but there was nothing they could do for me.

May 5th I started ovulex - it had a money back guarantee - and I kept all the packaging so I would be able ot rtn it for my refund (i was not overly confident it wuld work, but figured it was my 'last kick at the can' and I would then have to firmly shut the door on my 'wanting a baby')....On june 17th I tested and it was negative. On july 18th (a coincidence it was the same date - I was in a drug store and figured it was my $15bucks if I wanted to waste it), and tested posative!!! My dr confirmed with a blood test the following day - I was about 3wks pregnant!!!! I had another bloodtest today - to make sure my numbers are increasing the way they should (my dr did it for me bz of my history of miscarriage - but I have had no pain and feel reaaly good about this pregnancy!!!)

the only change I made was taking ovulex. Some say it probably happened bz I was finally relaxed/less stressed---crap---they did not know I was doing what I considered to be my final try before 'letting go' of my dream of being a mom--so I was probably the most focused on concieving in my life (including when I was in the fertiltiy clinic-bz it never occurred ot me they would not be able to help me - I alwasy assumed I would be a mom)

anyway - I know the testamonials sound too good to believe - I did not get pregnant in one month--but I did do so in the 90day period they say most women will.....And I made sure to keep all the packaging so I could get my refund if I had to.....

Jo
|

replied July 27th, 2004
Experienced User
Wow! Congratulations!
I'm soooo happy for you jo. I hope my experience with ovulex will be just as good. I'm just now approaching my 2 week mark of taking it, and my ovulation is coming soon too. I hope it works. I'm soo happy that you got to have a baby, and wow after 8 yrs! You really deserve this and i'm so sure you will be the best mommy after all you have been through. Thanks for the information, it makes me feel a lot better about taking these too! :d god bless you and the bundle of joy in your tummy! Keep us posted on your progress. Oh, and did you stop taking the ovulex once you found out you were preggers? I'm curious because the packaging doesn't say if you should or not. Let me know, i'm soooo happy! (sorry I just get really excited because I know what you must have went thru, i've been trying 4 yrs and I dont know how i'd be after 8 yrs) congrats! Wink

~steph~
|

replied July 29th, 2004
Ovulex
Thank-you!!
This really was tha last thing for me to try......

I had to call the distributor, bz there was nothign on the packaging saying what to do once you tested positive. I was told you stop taking it once you test positive and start your prenatal vitamins....Which I did.

So far I am 4wks - the second blood test showed that the increase in hcg was in line from wk 3-4...So I have let people at work know. I have my 1st ultrasound booked for aug 11th (my sisters birthday - she is psyched and is going to go with me) and my first prenatal on aug 18th.

I am extremely excited - I still tear up sometimes when I am in the car alone thinking about the fact that I am going to be a mom!!!

Good luck with the ovulex - I sure have told a few friends about it, and they are going to try it too!!

Jo
|

replied August 11th, 2004
Experienced User
Just Checking In With You Girls On My Findings!
Well I have been on ovulex now for 4 weeks on thursday. I'm now waiting on if af will show her face or not this month. Im on dpo 4 now so hopefully I will get it this month. If its not this month i'll be fine but if it doesnt happen during the time I take ovulex, I may be a lil upset. So anyway back to the news... My hubby has had many changes from his amberoz...I can tell the difference (if you know what I mean, sorry if tmi Embarassed )and he has much more drive. :d lol as for me I have been charting my temp and I can tell a difference in that too. Last month when I charted I had a long time before I ovulated, this time it got closer to the normal period of time in between! Hooray! I have been using it religiously lol. You all should try it! They even analyze your temps and whether or not you had good timing on your bding!! Take care girls!! Baby dust to all! Much love....~stephanie~ Wink
|

replied August 25th, 2006
Hi There
Hi I just wanted to say that i'm 21 years old and I am married and I just wanted to say that i;v been taking ovulex for a month now and they only changes that I have saw is that my period now have a regular balance to it. When me and my hubsand started to try and have a baby it was not working I never been pregant and I cant afford no clinci and I have started looking on the internet and noticed about ovulex and I purchard it and I have not seen any changes or no baby maybe I need to order more can someone help me out I want to start my own family.. He start to see all his sisters having babys and now he really want one
|

replied August 27th, 2006
Not that I want to refer people to another forum but there is a site with people that have tons of posts on ovulex at sharedjourney.Com. I was on ovulex for only 1 month but then got off of it. I gained 5 lbs in that time period and that was very unusual for me. It also made my emotions all wacky. I got very depressed and had very strange thoughts and feelings. Everyone is different though and many women on that site had great success....I think over 15 or so that were on that forum. Good luck to you ladies using it. Hopefully that website will help with some of your questions. It seemed like many of the strange symptoms the other ladies were having went away after the first month.

P.S. Make sure you keep the pills refridgerated and if you buy them off ebay, make sure that the seller kept them cool.
|
Tags: pregnant, TTC
Quick Reply
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....