I was just wondering if anyone has ever seen this movie? Its with ewan mcgregor. Wow..I was suprised at how graphic it was lol. Its a good movie with a disappointing ending though. Meh...Ewan was goooorgeous!
Shannon xoxox
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied June 30th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Was he frodo?
|

replied June 30th, 2004
Active User, very eHealthy
Lol nope..He was recently in big fish
shannon xoxox
|

replied June 30th, 2004
Hey,

young adam was filmed just 10minutes up the road from where I live, in the shipyards. Funnily enough I never seen ewan mcgregor, but I did meet him in o'neils sandwaich bar in singapore when he filming rogue trader. He was happy to see some other scottish people I think lol. Thought I would tell ye all lol

love sooz
|

replied June 30th, 2004
Aww im soo jealous! Was he nice? Or snooty? Heh.
Shannon xoxox
|

replied June 30th, 2004
Well my big sisters friend catalina was manager of that o'neils and she got a part in the movie (so if you watch it shes the one that serves him) she said he was a bit rude to her. But he was just sitting having a coffee and my bro and law went up and shook his hand, I was really embaressed but he said hiya and that it was great to hear scottish people again.
Im a magnet for famous people I was standing next to johnny depp in a bookstore last year. I had to walk away before I fell over lol
|

replied June 30th, 2004
Johnny depp too?!?!?! Omg! I am uber jealous of you! I've never met anyone famous..I feel so left out heh.
Shannon xoxox
|

replied June 30th, 2004
Lol well I was uber shy wish I had said something now lol
|

replied June 30th, 2004
Especially eHealthy
Hey
Well, i've met someone kinda famous. Jazz the black woman from the wwf/wwe (wrestling ya know) lives here in church point. I've seen her in the store a couple times.
|

replied June 30th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
I dont think ive heard of that movie?? Is it new?
I got to meet n sync and britney spears once (i hate her) and my cuz is real good friends wit our lady peace cuz she used to help run the place where they'd play in winipeg all the time. Ive never met any actors/actresses tho Sad
i was in planet hollywood an hour after bruce willis was :d hehe thats it lol

shauna
|

replied June 30th, 2004
Its an independant film so I dont think many have heard of it..But I expected a few to know it lol.
Shannon xoxox
|

replied July 1st, 2004
Has anyone ever seen shallow grave? If you like ewan mcgregor thats the film to see
|

User Profile
replied July 1st, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Oh... Who was frodo?
|

replied July 1st, 2004
Frodo was elijah wood

pippen was the scottish one his name is billy boyd
|

User Profile
replied July 1st, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Oh. Well I guess I don't know who ewan mcgregor is!
|

replied July 1st, 2004
Lol if you seen his face you would know who he was he's been in tons. Have u seen star wars? He was in moulin rouge, u must have seen that ?
|

User Profile
replied July 1st, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Yeah me and mike watched that the first weekend we met! But i'm no good with actors Laughing
|

replied July 1st, 2004
I remember first film chris and I went to see together. Jurasic park 3 mmmn romantic or what lol
|

replied July 1st, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
I think the first movie ryan and I saw together was jeepers creepers lol now thats romantic Wink
~heather ryan and mackenzie
|

User Profile
replied July 1st, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
It was a weird situation when we watched moulin rouge because my mom died when I was 9, and anytime somebody dies in a movie it gets me all worked up about her dying, and here we are on a first date and i'm bawling my eyes out and he's sittin there like "uhhhh..." I know he was thinking "what the he|| do I do now?!" but he just hugged me and made it better Smile
|
Tags: adam, Pregnancy
Quick Reply
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...