Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

Update On the Telemarketer

Ok I got like 2 papers in the mail and it looked so ghetto about the magazine order. So I got the number and had my mom call to cancel so she called and then she called me and she was like
"man that took forever! I was arguing with them because they kept wanting to sell me those dumb magazines and im tryint to tell them no cancel it! Cancel it! No I dont want magazines, so finally after a while she was like ok, we can cancel it, but 1 payment was already made and I said well im gonna stop that payment too!"
so my mom was mad because they annoyed her! Lmao I was like see! They confused me!
So they are gonna credit my money in like 3-4 days once it comes out of my bank and im not answering my phone no more! Unless its you or my family! Lol
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 30th, 2004
Active User, very eHealthy
Im glad everything is cleared up! I should never answer the phone..I get suckered into things so easily!
Shannon xoxox
|

replied July 1st, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Haha.....When telemarketers call my house I serenade them....I pick up the fone and sing whatever song comes into my hjead....Or speak with a really stupid accent and tell them they have the wrong number....One time these ppl were like r u interested in lowering ur mortgage rates and im like r u interested in lowering your mortgage rates? Lol I repeated everything he said...He just hung up. Lol. Oh and this one time they called and I just picked up and said no.....Then he called back and I screamed no again.....And then he called back and I yelled dammit I told u im no interested....And he yealled back hes like ok!!! I was in shock....Lol. Next time I think I want to ask them out. Lol. I am so weird......
|

replied July 1st, 2004
Lol chrissy you're too funny!!
Shannon xoxox
|

replied July 1st, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
O better yet.....I will ask what they are wearing!!! Lol..... :d
|

replied July 1st, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Lmao you are such a dork!!!!
|

replied July 2nd, 2004
My dad always says oh wow that sounds interesting, can you hold on just a second? And then sits the phone down till they hang up. Or he leads them on and on, untill the end, and then after all that turns their offer down. You know that junk mail you get all the time?? If it has a pre-paid postage return envalope inside, put everything in that envalope, and send it back (never sign anything though or fill anything out!!!) and see what stuff they start sending you!!! And when you get the bill, you call them up and ask them what the heck this bill is for, cause you never ordered anything, and if they said they got your order in the mail, you demand to see the signature, and demand they remove the charges or you will take them to court for fraud!! Lmao!! My dad does this all the time, so he gets free stuff in the mail and doesn't have to pay for it!! Hahaha!!! Basically you are sending junk mail to the people sending the junk to you!!

Stacey
|

replied July 2nd, 2004
Lol they ask how r u I make up stuff like...

"well 2 weeks ago my legs were sevvered in a truck accident, im pregnant, my nerve was pinched and now im crosseyed,and today my ex girlfriend died,now tell me,how can I help u?"

good times

love mol
|

replied July 2nd, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Haha, you guys are too much!! Lmao!

<3
gaby
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...