Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

Jennifer...and Everyone...really.

Okay well they say when you are pregnant that your true personality comes out....Well jennifer, you saying suck it to stace and all that other bs...Really p!Sses me off..You know?? I dunoh what has crawled up your butt and died but you need to flippin pull it out b/c the jennifer I knew was all nice and sweet to me and everyone else. And supportive at that..Now you're just very mean and silly. Come on, you can't be this much of a pompus !**@! could you?

Very hurt,
nikki
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 29th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Just my theory....
I think that since most people now either hate her, bash her, or ignore her, she is angry. I think now to her this forum is just a big joke and she is trying to make everyone angry or hurt them, so they feel like she does.
But it isn't anyones fault but her own that she did what she did and got caught. Of course, that is just my opinion.
|

replied June 30th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
That is not what she really said though, she went and put suck it there, but what she really said was that she had mike wrapped around her finger, that was never going to go anywhere and if he did he would be back because nobody would ever support him like she did. He sounds scared to me. I know I would be, I would be to scared that the !**@! would kill be
|

replied June 30th, 2004
Active User, very eHealthy
Wow..Its never ending with jen...
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...