Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

Why It Is So Hard to Have a Baby ??

I wonder why ???My husband is 34 and he is healthy and as for me I went for scanning doctor says nothing is wrong I am ok and I do ovulate everymonth and I can know when I ovulate and I can calculate when I will have my period after my ovulation...But just why it is so hard for me to become a mother ??? I pray to god and dont know why I didnt get a reply......So sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper rinchan
|

replied June 29th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Hm, maybe your husband should go for a sperm count? Good luck hun!

<3
gaby
|

replied June 29th, 2004
Experienced User
I agree maybe your husband shoud be checked out for low sperm, also if your trying really hard and keep thinking about it it wont happen, ive heard that so many times, dont think about it let your body relax and maybe you will become pregnant, also try going to Baby center. they have an ovulation calender that will give you the exact days of when to have sex to conceive a child, I know quite a few people that tried on the days when it said and they got pregnent, if al works out for your husband and hes okay try it but most importantly relax good things happen to those who wait, good luck
|

replied January 9th, 2013
YES I DO BE TRYING TO HARD TO GET AN BABY . I HAVE THAT STUPID BLOCKED TUB E. IS ANY OTHER WAY WITHOUT SURGERY PLEASE I BEG OF YOU.
|

CAN ANY ONE ANWSER MY QUESTIONS AND HELP ME SOLVE THIS PROBLEM
|

CAN ANY ONE ANWSER MY QUESTIONS AND HELP ME SOLVE THIS PROBLEM
|

YES I DO BE TRYING TO HARD TO GET AN BABY . I HAVE THAT STUPID BLOCKED TUB E. IS ANY OTHER WAY WITHOUT SURGERY PLEASE I BEG OF YOU.
|

replied June 29th, 2004
Experienced User
Thank You So Much
Well I try to figure up what is the problem and at the same time also try not to thing so much. By the way thanks so much for your advice and caring. God bless us all
|

replied July 1st, 2004
Hi there! How long have you been trying? Don't lose hope, for others it takes awhile and I am sure god hears your prayers...In gods time it will be perfect...You'll see. Good luck and take care.
|

replied July 2nd, 2004
Experienced User
Thanks
Umm I am ok ..Just everytime when my period is around the corner I feel so upsad and no mood anymore. I feel why it is so hard for me to get pregnant.We are trying since we got marriaged last year september..Now I am trying to order ovulex and hope it works...Yet it is so hard to asked my husband to go for check up ...Everytime he will says no need to worry we will have our baby sooner or later just relax.....Umm everytime he try to make me not to worry so much. Well he is very lovely and we spend a good life together. Embarassed
|

replied July 3rd, 2004
Hi, my husband and I have been trying for a baby for 7 months, I found out I was pregnant 2 weeks ago, but unfortunately I lost the baby last night Crying or Very sad
it annoys me because I do everything I should and yet people are drug addicts or drink and or smoke through their pregnancies and have no trouble at all!! It really upsets me Evil or Very Mad
|

replied July 4th, 2004
Experienced User
I Am So Sorry to Heard That
Well you are true ....People who wanted a baby so hard and yet some people really dont appriciated the gift at all then have a dozen of babies....Too bad. I am fastruated too... Well in your case I think you can get pregnant again very soon....No need to so sad but well easy to says then done I know your feelings but I just try to comfort you.....Well you are better then me I got nothing ......Always got period ha..H.A...Today I am expecting my period too but it is not yet show .....As for me I think it is sooner or later I will have my period after all I am not that lucky one.. Embarassed
|

replied June 30th, 2011
what about now?
Rinchan - what's the story now? Did you ever get pregnant after trying? I am reading this years after your post & I am on the same boat. I've been tested as healthy & so has my husband & we've been trying for nearly a year and a half. So I'm very very frustrated & confused.
|

replied December 26th, 2011
ok i'm 26 yrs old and i have a 8 yrs old daughter and now i'm married and me and my husband are trying to have a baby but my doctor said it is my weight and i dont get my period but we want a baby please someone i need help
|

User Profile
replied December 26th, 2011
Community Volunteer
When your weight is too low, you will stop ovulating because your body is not healthy enough to support a pregnancy. Your best option is to work with your doctor to get your weight right and start your cycles again.
|

replied July 12th, 2012
i came off the pill nearly 6 months ago and am finding it hard to get pregnant. i have regular sex with my bf at least once a week as he lives far away. we both want a baby so much and get so disappointed when my period starts. i leak a lot after sex so maybe the sperm is coming back out. can anyone help me please
|

replied March 31st, 2014
Hi im 22 and healthy . Why still now im not pregnant ? Im trying for almost 3 months . Im taking folic acid but still im not pregnant .it makes me sad and think that i cant give to my husband ???
Please help me
|

User Profile
replied February 27th, 2015
Dear shiebaby, don't despair and take charge. It is not out of your hands. This what we did and I strongly suggest you do the same if you are planning for a baby:

1. follow the tips here how you can increase your chances then

2. Nail down your ovulation date (using both temperature and LH surge tracking). Drink less, stop smoking, start yoga

3. Start taking good supplements today, they work especially well for men. Do not skimp buying cheap, useless supplements. Good ones will save you time and anxiety. You make sure you take a good multivitamin, omega3 and folic acid. I did a lot of research for DH and me and we ended up taking the amitamin products so we woudlnt need to take 6 different pills.

4. Go for it. Have BMS the night before ovulation, in the morning AND at night on the actual ovulation day and again the morning after.

I got pregnant like this twice in the second half of my thirties. Yes, it is probabilities and you can manage them, just like everything else in life.
Good luck,
Lilly
|
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....