Ok , i've already said tht I have hpv but my other question is. Ok, say you have warts on your hands is that also caused by hpv and say you touch yourself with your hands and you happen to touch yourself with the hand/finger with the wart on it can that also caouse a break out of the warts or pass it on to someone else you so happen to touch or something> i'm very concerned about my problems and really need answers to both og my post. If anyone could just please help me I would highly appericate it.. Thanks a miliion Confused
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 29th, 2004
Experienced User
Warts are caused by a virus in the same family as genital warts. You can pass a wart on from your hand to your genitals or pass it on to someone else. Make sure your skin isn't broken around the warts or try to put a bandaid over ones on your hand to prevent any transmission. Normally if the wart does not have broken skin on it then it shouldn't transmit to anyone or anywhere else.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...