K well I let my lazyness and motivationless get the best of me today..Im calling off work.I will probably regret it. But I already woke up late, didnt get any sleep last nite and I never do during the weekend sence everyones here and my parents wake me up so early (by Cool so I just wanna take the day because no one is here during the week during the day, and im just gonna relax and sleep. I hope my works not too mad.. Ive called off 2 other days (ive worked there 4 months) but im going to tell them my back is out again. Im terrible~
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 28th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Nah youre not terrible! Youre about to have a baby girlie! You deserve it!

<3
gaby
|

replied June 28th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Hun, if they were ever pregnant, they would understand! Ur not terrible, just preggo! Lol.
|

replied June 28th, 2004
Active User, very eHealthy
I hope so. Its 10:30am and I just got up.. Im debating now if I should go get ready and go in.. I feel guilty for not going for no reason just because I was tired and lazy... Lol .. I cant decide! My moms sayin I should.
|

User Profile
replied June 28th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
I wanted to skip work sooo bad! I skipped two days last week!
|

replied June 28th, 2004
Especially eHealthy
Hey
Take a day off! You deserve it! You are so not terrible for that!
|

replied June 28th, 2004
Every girl deserves a day off every now and then! Just enjoy it! Hope you have a good day!
Lauren
|

replied June 28th, 2004
Thanks girls~ I stayed home. Lol but so much for relaxing.. So far ive spent the last 2 hours cleaning our messy house.. Ive even been scrubbing the sinks, and the toilet......Still got a ways to go tho so im going to go continue cleaning in a minute* just takin a break. Hopefully its ok I was using clorox powder to scrub the shower and stuff.. Not the best to be around probably. .But I took breaks from it..
|

replied June 28th, 2004
Wow you've been busy today! When I get motivated like that I have to clean and I have to clean then, but if i'm not motivated...You can forget it! Have fun!
|

replied June 28th, 2004
Yep I cleaned the whole house. 3 hours of cleaning. .But I put my damnn back out lol.. . So now its resting and laying down the rest of the day...
|

replied June 28th, 2004
Aww...Sorry about your back! Now you can just lay on the couch and tell everyone what they can do for ya and they cant say anything because you cleaned their house! Haha now go relax and enjoy your night!
Lauren
|

replied June 28th, 2004
Experienced User
Alright girl!! I am glad you took the day off. You need the rest, so stop cleaning!! Sit your butt on that couch an watch tv! Lol.

Love,
megan
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...