Hey girls
ive been feelin those contractions again today. I woke up at about 1:30pm and shortly after I started gettin them and the pains were really bad this time!!!! I was talkin on the phone to one of my friends for 45 minutes and in that period of time I got about 5-7 (i know I shoulda been counting but I forgot) and I keep forgetting to time them cuz im so busy worrying about the pain at the time. They were getting bad and so I jumped in the shower about half an hour ago and I havent felt em bad again yet but I keep feelin like another ones gonna come ya know? Like that tightening sensation but then it'll go away after a bit. My back pain is gettin a lil worse now and im having a lot of trouble getting up and doing anything. I tried doin laundry and I got real tired and out of breath and dizzy. Do u think im dilated or anything??? Like im nervous.. I dont know the difference between braxton hicks, false labour and real labour. I'm 36 weeks on tuesday (but my doc keeps screwin up my due date now so I dont know what shes goin by) but im gettin nervous. I dont wanna go to the hospital and find out its all for nothing cuz I cant call tim at work to leave work and its flase cuz his boss would freak and we'd lose money on his paycheque. I know it sounds stupid but I just wanna know if its the real deal. Im sooo nervous. Should I just wait until my doc appt on tuesday??? Ahhh I hope someone responds soon before I go crazy! Lol! Thanx girls!

Shauna
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 27th, 2004
Especially eHealthy
Hey
Better safe than sorry hun! I would at least call and talk to someone before calling tim to bring you to the hosp. You don't have your own car? Or a friend who could drive you to the hospital? Hun, just be careful! Don't go into labor at home~lol
love,
chanda
|

replied June 27th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Well I use tim's car most of the time so i'd prolly take that. I just dont wanna worry everyone else too if its all nothin! Should I just call the hospital, tell em about my contractions and how the pain feels and see if they want me to come in?? I feel a lil nauseous too now but im gonna try and eat some supper to see if that helps. Hopefully it all stops but if this is false labour, it really hurts lol!!!!

Shauna
|

replied June 27th, 2004
Active User, very eHealthy
I think I would call just to be safe...And sit down and count them! Sounds like early labor...But that could go on for days ya know? Hope you get to feeling better!
Lauren
|

replied June 27th, 2004
Contractions.......
Babyrae,
had u guys had sex? Well i'm 26 wks. And me and my boifriend had sex and 4 about an hour and a 1/2 later I was in pain. It wasnt stopping so we went to the hospital and found out I was having like 10second contractions. She said not to worry about em b/c sum times when u have sex it irritates ur uterus. So if u guys had just had sex that could be why u were having em. But i'd let ur doctor know and the next time u have em call the hospital. Wink contractions do suck tho!!!!! Sad laterz
hott*mommie
|

replied June 28th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Hey girls
well I know its definetly not from sex becuz for the past 8 or so days I thought I was dilating so I havent had sex in a long time. I didnt go to the docs (since my apt on tuesday I figured i'll wait till then until the pain gets to a point wher I cant stand it) but if it gets any worse i'll be sure to come o tonight and let u know. If its false labour (which no doubt it could be) these hurt way worse than those braxton hicks man! Lol!

Shauna
|

replied June 28th, 2004
Especially eHealthy
Hey
Hmmm, i'd keep a close eye on it hun! Just to be safe! Be careful!
|

replied June 28th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
I'll be sure too! He/she's been movin a lot all day today too so iknow thats okay.. But if the pains bad.. Off to the hospital I go and i'll be sure to let u know first before I go!

Shauna
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...