Hello, about 3 weeks ago I developed this odd growth near my rectum, and I mean right near it. Its almost like a bubble, and it feels as if theres a little ball inside of it, as I can somewhat move the little ball a few centimeters with my fingers (if that makes any sense).

About a week ago a second one appeared right beside the first one. It didnt stick out as much, but felt a bit wider.

And then this week I noticed a third growth thats smaller but its almost blue in color, and also feels like it has a little ball inside of the growth.

I squeezed the third one with my 2 fingers and then I checked after and it was redish/purple, which my guess would mean its bleeding on the inside?

What the hell are these things, because it didnt hurt before, but it started getting itchy once in awhile, and now it almost seems like im always thinking about it.

By the way, I havent been sexually active for awhile, so thats not a reason.

Any help would be much appreciated.

And I know this sounds stupid, but I dont think I want to see my doctor about this. I was hoping I could seek help online and fix it myself.

Thanks.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 25th, 2004
Experienced User
I would guess that it is hemorrhoids. Although I am not familiar with hemorrhoids from what i've heard about them it sounds like that might be what you have. Try doing some research on the internet and see if the symptoms are the same that you are experiencing. Good luck!
|

replied June 25th, 2004
Active User, very eHealthy
Yep, sounds like hemmorrhoids. The only way to actually 'rid' of them is getting them surgically removed. Or i've read of people wrapping a rubber band around them to cut of circulation, so evantually they just fall off. Confused To stop the itching and discomfort something like preparation h should be applied. Some of the more common reasons why people get hemmorrhoids is due to pregnancy or constipation. All they are is just an enlarged vein that becomes irritated and sore.
|
Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....