Hi. I'm not quite to sure if i'm pregnant or not. I got my period may 10, 2004-may 14, 2004 and I had sex may 15, 2004, may 20, 2004 and june 2, 2004. (it was all unprotected except for the pull out method which can still contain sperm.) I got my period june 7, 2004-june 12, 2004 but it was watery and clear like. It was still red though. It lasted for 5 days like normal but it came late in the day which is not normal. My period usually comes at the same time every month. Lately I have been a bit nauseous, I have frequent urination, and the week before my last period(the week of may 31st) my breast were swollen and very tender. My tummy seems bigger but only at night before I go to bed. I was supposed to ovulate june 21st or june 22nd. I don't think I did. Is it possible that I could be pregnant?

Chelci
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 19th, 2004
Experienced User
If you read this please tell me how things turned out for you because I am going through the same thing right now. My af last for 3 days but it was mostly pink and spotty and then turned reddish brown. Knowing what you did would really help me.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...