Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

Still No Sign of My Period!!

Hey everybody. Today is the 21st and there is (in caps) still no sign of myy period! So far there are no signs of pregnancy except for extreeme fatigue and this pain in my lower left back that shoots down my leg only when I walk. I dont know whether to think im pregnant or what. My cycle is very dependable and it hasnt showed up at all. No spotting, no nothing!! I have gained a few pounds (maybe 3-5). It seems like no matter how many hours of sleep I get, it isnt enough. I get the full 8 hours need at night. Then when I get home at noon, I have to take a 4 hour long nap. Then I get right back to bed at 10. Please somebody help me to understand whats going on. My breasts dont hurt, but my nipples do. Should I not even wait until october (for my next period to come) to go to the doctor?? I am far past due for my cycle. Usually I get my period at the end of the month(maybe the 30th or 31st) or the beginning og the month(the latest was the second). That has been every month since I got my period. Now it is the 20th of september and my last period was aug. 2nd through the 5th. (i dont know why it was soo short) please some one give me any advice or suggestions of what you think I could/should do!

~sarah~
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 22nd, 2003
Experienced User
Sarah, its test time hun! You should go to the drug store and buy a test!

Good luck and best wishes
-jessika-
|

replied September 22nd, 2003
Especially eHealthy
Take It
Take and test and know that we are all here for you!
|

replied September 23rd, 2003
Experienced User
Ok take a test. What would it hurt. I might even help some. Just remember that we are here for you.
|

replied September 23rd, 2003
Definetly
Take a test and then be off to your Dr. Cuz it sounds like you might be. :d
|

replied June 19th, 2010
coming off the pill no period and no positive result please help
im going through somthing the same i come off my pill 10 days into my packet to try for a baby my period was due 14th june and now its 18th and still nothing wev been having unprotected sex every day since i came off the pill but keep getting negitive results
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
User Profile
Dr. Nikola Gjuzelov
User Profile
User Profile
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...